Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husky4Life
    replied
    Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

The way we played in the first period even though it was 0-0 I could easily see this coming. No emotion, no legs . . . hell even the crowd was dead tonight.

I sure wish our bye week was this week . . No dice have to MAN UP and steel at least two points down in Badgerville first.

This is either going to take us down two roads . . .1. We man up and fight for a few points vs. Wisco and feel pretty good overall heading into the bye or 2. we fold and fall apart and get swept by Wisconsin and drop points against Kato and stumble into the playoffs.

I like option 1 much better.
    Last edited by Husky4Life; 02-14-2010, 12:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• STC_for_me
    replied

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    What is wrong with you?
    My guess is a missing chromosome but what do I know, I defend those hookerish types who had it coming!

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    What is wrong with you?
    He can't hold down a job and likes to beat women. What else do you need to know?

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    ok, I personally know 3 women that got raped and 1 that falsely claimed it. Therefore, the odds are 25% to my knowledge that a rape claim will be false.

And as I said, a LOT of women ask for it. They dress like hookers, they flirt constantly, then wonder why the guys throw themselves at the woman. Honestly, I'm going to estimate 90% of women had a rape coming.
    What is wrong with you?

Leave a comment:

• STC_for_me
    replied

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
    Props for Paul Kersey!!!

Death Wish III is one of the greatest movies.
    Ah I see that I'm not the only one into fine cinema...

Leave a comment:

• Mike Rane
    replied

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
    *****http://barry.freedomblogging.com/files/2008/06/bronson.jpg******
    No dice
    Props for Paul Kersey!!!

Death Wish III is one of the greatest movies.

Leave a comment:

• nuke
    replied

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
    marvin will get what he has comin soon enough!!!
    2 Questions

1) What exactly does Marvin have coming?

2) When does Zajac get what he has coming to him?

Leave a comment:

• STC_for_me
    replied

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    I started a new thread for SCSU to get them away from the UND banter.
    *****http://barry.freedomblogging.com/files/2008/06/bronson.jpg******
    No dice

Leave a comment:

• VarsityWisconsin
    replied

I started a new thread for SCSU to get them away from the UND banter.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by MileHi_Sioux_Fan View Post
    um....trapping sucks so watch. Effective yep. Big time. Look at Detroit a few years back...add the trap and the left wing lock to college hockey as a defensive system and you might as well recruit a bunch of monkeys who can bunch up like mite hockey. HorseSh~t to watch and ends up in low scoring/uneventful games. I think the fans want recruits and offense. College hockey starts trapping and locking and you got the Seawolves every weekend on every channel every freakin weekend...I say run-n-gun offense and keep finding guys like Genoway, Commie, Finley...etc....

don't start trapping and locking....not UND style

my .02 (hammer away)
    Wrong. You can get a bunch of hacks to play the trap, and it results (theoretically) in a penalty filled game that is boring. You get talented guys to play the trap in the way it was intended, you see a good defensive game.

Leave a comment:

• MileHi_Sioux_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Why didn't UND play the trap all season? They'd be in first place!!

And Baby Shep & Mike Hunt's inability to control a game was fairly obvious tonight.
    um....trapping sucks to watch for starters. Effective yep. Big time. Look at Detroit a few years back...add the trap and the left wing lock to college hockey as a defensive system and you might as well recruit a bunch of monkeys who can bunch up like mite hockey. HorseSh~t to watch and ends up in low scoring/uneventful games. I think the fans want recruits and offense. College hockey starts trapping and locking and you got the Seawolves every weekend on every channel every freakin weekend...I say run-n-gun offense and keep finding guys like Genoway, Commie, Finley...etc....

don't start trapping and locking....not UND style

my .02 (hammer away)

Leave a comment:

• STC_for_me
    replied

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    thank you for proving my point. And as I said, a lot of women ask for it
    by showing the disparity of what you were saying? I hope you never have anything like that happen to your wife to be. Think about that for a minute. If your Fiance were to be raped, would she have been asking for it? How about your mother, sister, Daughter, Niece, Auntie, any of your so called female friends.... would they have been asking for it?We live in a society that claims that women are equals yet we blame the victim when they are molested, drugged, date-raped, have violence happen against them or raped.
    What makes me more sad is that you are an adult with either a college degree or going to school for one. Next time you say that "90% of women are asking for it" I want you to picture your fiance. I don't care if you negative rep me or whatever, but grow up dude, seriously... You too dirty... You too

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Why didn't UND play the trap all season? They'd be in first place!!

And Baby Shep & Mike Hunt's inability to control a game was fairly obvious tonight.

Leave a comment:

• STC_for_me
    replied

tough pill to swallow, but the sioux earned it tonight, good for them. There was a silver lining though. After the sioux scored their sixth goal I say to my friends"Well at least our financial backer and area funds are corrupted by Nazi money" to which a near by sioux fan says"Can't hear you, too many national championship rings in my ear!" to which I reply"Can't hear you over the screams of millions of dead jews!" He shut up quick, then later came over shook my hand and said"major burn, I got nothin"......

Leave a comment:

• jdr1
    replied

Originally posted by MileHi_Sioux_Fan View Post
    Not so fast big dog. Let's see what next weekend(s) brings us. No doubt there is a ba-*****load of good stuff happening there tonight and hopefully that is the wheel we want to start rolling on...but, based on previous games this year....we need to be in a bit of a holding pattern as fans.

....That being said....

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!! -> I hope this is a trendline for the remaining season
    i have been saying this for a couple three weeks look ut when the flood gates open cause it will flow !!! we have been playing fairly well just nnot getting puck luck and bounces and hopefully this will do it. confidence is what we need and i hope this will do it here tonight... now bring on the dogs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X