Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
    I knew that when I was in the 1st grade. Nice try though.
    1st grade my ***. http://www.addictinggames.com/50statecapitals.html Take that, and tell me the number "perfect", the average miles off, and the amount of time you took (on the first time you take it). I'll divide any number of perfect states you get by 2, as well as average number of miles and times it by 2, and then add 1 minute to whatever you say, and we'll be good to go.
    Last edited by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey; 02-10-2010, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gordwiser View Post
      Believe it or not, there was actually a post related to the series four pages back...

Anyone actually interested in the games? Anyone going?
      I'm going Saturday. Tickets are hard to come by.
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        You're going to have to wager a whole lot of money to make money on that bet.
        Moneyline is -500

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        According to Hakstol on the media day update:

Hextall will not play this weekend.
        We just keep getting good news with injuries don't we?

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        This year's Sioux team is not as good as years past. If it is only a few chances a game it is one thing, but if they give SCSU 6 or 7 power plays a game it is going to cost them. The team is clicking right now and the crowd is going to crazy this weekend. SCSU has to stay out of the box and not try and play a overly physical game. They need to play the body and be aggressive, but not try and play the hit for hit game or they will lose. Should be a great weekend of hockey.
        The only thing the Sioux have struggled with this year without Genoway is scoring goals (which is the only game stat that counts). This is a very dangerous team if they could just figure out how to score. If Dunn or Lee have an off-night, the Sioux will win. I think we'll likely see a split this weekend, though a sweep by either will not surprise me.

PK has been very good all year, They were on a 20 or so consecutive penalties killed streak before Denver broke it with one last weekend.
        Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        Speaking of Frattin. How in the hell did he get out of a DUI conviction? Was the jury all UND students. The original police report said he blew over .1.
        Lawyer games or GFPD not following procedure is my guess.

Originally posted by motox View Post
        Really? From a Sioux fan? That's odd since we constantly hear about the "history" of your 7 Nat'l Titles.
        He knows history sucks because he has a degree in it.

Any person that can't get into SCSU (or UND) should not be out in public unsupervised.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          If Dunn or Lee have an off-night, the Sioux will win. I think we'll likely see a split this weekend, though a sweep by either will not surprise me.
          Could you have possibly said less in these two sentences?
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Boo to no tv.

Sioux split.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Boo to no tv.

Sioux split.
              Charter Mainstream hockey if you get it.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990
                Not seeing anything on the Charter listings, or B2.
                Listed plain as day as on Charter Main Street both nights.
                Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
                INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

All the negativity on this board sucks!
                  SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                    1st grade my ***. http://www.addictinggames.com/50statecapitals.html Take that, and tell me the number "perfect", the average miles off, and the amount of time you took (on the first time you take it).
                    39 out of 50 (considering I was just off on some of them, not going to complain) I had an average of 16 miles off and took me about 5 minutes.

I'll divide any number of perfect states you get by 2, as well as average number of miles and times it by 2, and then add 1 minute to whatever you say, and we'll be good to go.
                    I could also show you all my grades in Geography courses dating back to middle school, but I suppose the fact that I go to "SCCC" makes that a moot point.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      Charter Mainstream hockey if you get it.
                      I don't. I have Comcast, so unless it's on Channel 12 or 15 (basically community channels in Minnetonka), no tv.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by gordwiser View Post
                        Listed plain as day as on Charter Main Street both nights.
                        Was looking on the main schedule listing. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                          Could you have possibly said less in these two sentences?
                          Yes, I could have. But, I chose not to.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Yes, I could have. But, I chose not to.
                            Really? I spent like five minutes trying to figure out where you could have said less, but I just couldn't see a good place to put it in.

Huskies Sweep
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                              39 out of 50 (considering I was just off on some of them, not going to complain) I had an average of 16 miles off and took me about 5 minutes.

I could also show you all my grades in Geography courses dating back to middle school, but I suppose the fact that I go to "SCCC" makes that a moot point.
                              Alright, that's legit. I was 39/50 too with 17 miles off and it took me 312 seconds. I'll accept your first try as the "real deal".

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                                I'm going Saturday. Tickets are hard to come by.
                                Even standing room?

Comment

Working...
                                X