Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty
    replied
    Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
    I don't agree with you much, but that was gd funny.
    Euro is just jealous that Tyler likes me more. He's lashing out to mask the hurt he's feeling inside.

Huskies Sweep

Leave a comment:

• omahasioux1
    replied

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    This thread turned stupid again.

Leave a comment:

• omahasioux1
    replied

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    That's the second time you've offered to meet up with me and drink, though I'll admit this invite was better than the first when you offered to kick my ***. Since you're getting more civil... No, I still have no desire to meet your crazy ***.

I don't agree with you much, but that was gd funny.

Leave a comment:

• STCHuskies
    replied

There is zero hockey in this thread anymore. Neat.
    I just hope Dunn doesn't sieve out tomorrow. Other than that I'm looking forward to a good weekend of hockey and hopefully a couple W's.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Beating up that 6 year old girl to steal her candy does NOT count as a fight.
    I'll have you know I stole her Dr. Pepper too. Dr. Pepper is awesome.

Huskies Sweep

Leave a comment:

• goldy_331
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Well if you didn't attend an all-girls school, you might have had a chance to see a hockey fight. Don't blame me for your poor choices.

It was more like 12. I won the fight though.

Huskies Sweep
    Beating up that 6 year old girl to steal her candy does NOT count as a fight.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Nope. Never seen a hockey fight. That's only because I didn't attend UND, where the manliest men play hockey and they get into three fights a game.

Judging by your picture, I would guess you haven't gotten in a fight since you were 10.
    Well if you didn't attend an all-girls school, you might have had a chance to see a hockey fight. Don't blame me for your poor choices.

It was more like 12. I won the fight though.

Huskies Sweep

Leave a comment:

• Tipsy McStagger
    replied

Have you actually ever seen a fight in hockey? Watching SCSU, I would tend to doubt it. Heck SCSU players are such weenies, they would probably try to put more things on if they ever got in a fight.

Huskies Sweep
    Nope. Never seen a hockey fight. That's only because I didn't attend UND, where the manliest men play hockey and they get into three fights a game.

Judging by your picture, I would guess you haven't gotten in a fight since you were 10.

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

This assumes it was smart for a while. Which it wasn't.

Leave a comment:

• Husckey Domi Nation
    replied

Are you implying there was a time during this week when it wasn't stupid?

Enough already. Let's drop the puck (and the gloves).

Husckeys Sweep!

Leave a comment:

• SCSUman66
    replied

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Frankly, I'm bored with people taking shots at me attending SCSU, especially Gopher fans on here, over half of which never sniffed a college text book. I got my admission letter from the U, but SCSU was cheaper, gave me in-state tuition because of my ACT scores, was a good school for education, was further away from the folks which I liked, and unlike the U had a club bowling team. Little did I know that 9 years later, as an added bonus they'd have a better men's hockey team too.
    I know this is from a few pages back, but I've met some real characters during my years here in MN taking shots at me for going to a "lesser" school like SCSU, and automatically assume i wasn't smart enough to get into the U. I moved from CA here to go to SCSU specifically for the meteorology program since I didn't get into UCLA (but got into UC Davis, UCSB, and UCSD). My mom lives here so I qualified for in-state tuition, and would have saved a boatload of money instead of spending 4-5 years at a UC school. Why would I go to the U if they don't have the program I want? Plus I got a 31 on my ACT, and 1310 on the SAT, so i just laughed when they called me stupid. Now that i've been here, i'm glad not to call myself a Gopher /tangent.

As for this weekend, I have it off, but i'm going to be doing Trivia Weekend so i'll be listening to it through the computer. Normally i'd steal away for a couple of hours to go to the Saturday game (since this is like the 4th straight year in which SCSU has had a home series the same weekend of Trivia Weekend), but our HQ is in Elk River this year instead of in STC. I'll make up for it next weekend by being in Madison for that series I'm forecasting (no pun intended) a repeat of the UAA series, tie Friday win Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
    Look...let's cut to the chase here. We obviously have a problem in our relationship and I don't know about you but I'm willing to work on it. How 'bout we meet in Mpls., you buy me a beer and we can discuss our differences. What do you say?
    That's the second time you've offered to meet up with me and drink, though I'll admit this invite was better than the first when you offered to kick my ***. Since you're getting more civil... No, I still have no desire to meet your crazy ***.

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    So Club Bowling at SCSU was one of the deciding factors?
    Yes sir.

Originally posted by gordwiser View Post
    Anyone actually interested in the games? Anyone going?
    Was going to watch them at a bar, but a friend got us tickets so I'll be there and wasted.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    That's what I had, occasionally here. And Senser's isn't even a guarantee anymore, as the last time we went there for a Sioux game, Comcast said (at the last minute, literally 10 min before puck drop) they weren't carrying the game.

Well, I guess I'll watch my beloved Gophs on FSN, and scour the update threads.
    You're more than welcome to come over to my place. I'm having people over for my birthday and to watch hockey. We'll be watching the St. Cloud game (as long as Charter doesn't ***** out) and the second will be Wild back and forth with Gophers, so you can fight my girl for your game. You've seen her... I think you could take her.

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Which brings me to the question, Will the Sioux take off their helmets for said fight or, as usual, leave them on like pansies?
    Have you actually ever seen a fight in hockey? Watching SCSU, I would tend to doubt it. Heck SCSU players are such weenies, they would probably try to put more things on if they ever got in a fight.

Huskies Sweep

Leave a comment:

• Tipsy McStagger
    replied

Which brings up the question, Will the Huskies take off their tea gloves and put down their purses for the brawl? I doubt it.

Huskies Sweep
    Which brings me to the question, Will the Sioux take off their helmets for said fight or, as usual, leave them on like pansies?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X