Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Speculation is worth less then my farts.
    SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITd8XYiiviA&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ITd8XYiiviA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

And from a source at the arena, Marvin was eying Chay the entire time they were skating down the 200 feet to the other end.
      Genoway had the freaking puck for much of the breakout and forecheck! Of course Marvin's going to eye Genoway.

As for the hit itself, if you watch Marvin the whole way down the ice, he was gliding from the blueline down the end boards, with the one lunge at the point of contact. I won't defend the hit. He shouldn't have done it. But the way you UND pansies cry about the play, I expected to see horns and a red tail coming out of Marvin, arriving late into the screen and then taking five or six strides while ramming Genoway into the boards like he was a Hanson brother or something. Take a step back and gain some perspective here, people. The Red River's more likely to be renamed the Orange Trickle once it combines with that Golden Pond in Grand Forks with all you Susies whizzing down your legs about this. Sheesh.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
        I just looked at it, I'd definately call it a dirty hit, but any retaliation better still be clean, two wrongs don't make a right.
        If the soux players feel they need revenge I am sure they will get it. I highly doubt they care if two wrongs don't make a right(nor should they). It will be interesting to see what the league does if someone does take a run at him. I hope they cheap shot him and the Huskies score two or three on the five minute power play.
        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Maybe the Sioux should put little stop signs on the back of their jerseys, like they do in mites. St, Clooud people are a little slow, they'd probably appreciate the reminder.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            The Red River's more likely to be renamed the Orange Trickle once it combines with that Golden Pond in Grand Forks with all you Susies whizzing down your legs about this. Sheesh.
            Here's some cheese for you as well.

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            It will be interesting to see what the league does if someone does take a run at him.
            I think we already know the answer to that one.
            They'll do what they've done for every other cheapshot in the past: One game.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Seriously, why do SCSU fans keep whining about this? Sioux fans want to shoot Marvin, deal with it. No one wants to read your constant b^tching about it in this thread.

Huskies Sweep
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Seriously, why do SCSU fans keep whining about this? Sioux fans want to shoot Marvin, deal with it. No one wants to read your constant b^tching about it in this thread.

Huskies Sweep
                And you would be justified in your desires to see that shooting.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

*****http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/popcorn.gif******
                  Originally posted by CavalryNate
                  Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    And you would be justified in your desires to see that shooting.
                    Would youtube let someone post that video? I'd like to see it.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It's like Frogger. Watch out for the truck and alligators Frogger!!!

Huskies Sweep
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Huskies Sweep
                        It is nice to see that you're finally on the bandwagon, but Tech doesn't play this weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Knight came back from injury for the DU series.
                          It's sounding like Hextall might make it back for the SCSU series.
                          If he can make it back, that will be the first time UND has its full complement of players (aside from Genoway) since the Notre Dame tourney. It will be nice to have Hextall back, as he was really starting to find his scoring touch right when he got injured.

Any injuries for SCSU entering the series?
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                            Knight came back from injury for the DU series.
                            It's sounding like Hextall might make it back for the SCSU series.
                            If he can make it back, that will be the first time UND has its full complement of players (aside from Genoway) since the Notre Dame tourney. It will be nice to have Hextall back, as he was really starting to find his scoring touch right when he got injured.

Any injuries for SCSU entering the series?
                            you get your hockey talk out of here!
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                              you get your hockey talk out of here!
                              Dam right. This is a family environment. Hockey talk has no place here.

Huskies Sweep
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X