Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sloe Gin
    replied
    Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Really? That sure wasn't my intention!
    and you wonder why you can't get laid

Leave a comment:

• sfo19
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    DL, I hate the Sioux, more than any other college team, and more than all but two pro teams, and as a friend, I have to tell you, you're being an ahole.
    A St Cloud fan being an ahole? I'M SHOCKED!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Rane
    replied

Well we were playing without our best defenseman. Not really sure how we could overcome that...

What's that? We won? Must mean we made some adjustments and rode that to victory. Good thing our team isn't centered around one guy.
    Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6_dxW4NpDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6_dxW4NpDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Leave a comment:

• motox
    replied

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    3. Dunn is a sieve. He gives up huge rebounds and soft goals every game. He needs to sit next Friday in Madison if Lee plays good tomorrow night.
    Not going to happen no matter how well Lee plays tomorrow. First goal was soft, after that he played well. A couple times in the 3rd the D was just standing around as a Sioux player skated into the slot or straight out in front of Dunn. With 15 seconds left I don't know who it was but they could've cleared it, instead they half-a**ed the puck right to a Sioux in the middle of the ice.

I agree with your assessment on the D though, they are playing much better as an entire group. IMO, the Dane is most improved from last year out of anyone on the team.
    Last edited by motox; 02-12-2010, 11:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    DL, I hate the Sioux, more than any other college team, and more than all but two pro teams, and as a friend, I have to tell you, you're being an ahole.
    Really? That sure wasn't my intention!

Leave a comment:

• scsutommyboy
    replied

Couple ofthoughts on tonight's game.

1. Great job by the defense tonight considering there leader and team captain didn't play. Johnson made one bad mistake, but for the most part looked aweswome tonight. The Great Dane is coming into his own and the defense as a whole is finally coming along.

2. The depth on this team is top notch and when you can throw 4 solid lines out there they become hard to stop.

3. Dunn is a sieve. He gives up huge rebounds and soft goals every game. He needs to sit next Friday in Madison if Lee plays good tomorrow night.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Well we were playing without our best defenseman. Not really sure how we could overcome that...

What's that? We won? Must mean we made some adjustments and rode that to victory. Good thing our team isn't centered around one guy.

*****http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8854/mensespreparationtampax.jpg******
    Do you find you like being a moron?

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

*****http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8854/mensespreparationtampax.jpg******

Leave a comment:

• motox
    replied

Great game by two very good teams tonight. The Sioux don't have the record to show it but they are a very dangerous team. If they play well enough to get in the tourney and the get a couple bounces in their favor compared to how it's gone most of the season they could make a run.

Huskies came out flying and controlled play for the first 7-8 min. Then it was all Sioux. They were hitting everything in sight and it showed. 2nd period was up and down action with the Sioux carrying the physical play. Huskies showed the resilience they have all year by scoring 3 times and taking the lead. Dunn stepped up huge in the 3rd and the Huskies, although not having a lot of shots, played a pretty solid period. I continue to be impressed with how well the Huskies move the puck around and find the open guy. This is the best chemistry I've seen in many years. Dunn gave up a soft first goal and the next two I wouldn't put completely on him, but he came back and shut the door in the 3rd when it mattered. What a game to watch!

Hopefully Raboin can go tomorrow and Lee continues his solid play from last weekend. Should be another another fast paced game with a lot of action.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
    Was tonight Bob's 100th win as SCSU head coach?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Husckey Domi Nation
    replied

Was tonight Bob's 100th win as SCSU head coach?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Rane
    replied

Expect a "Scott Stevens" style hit from MacWilliam or Blood on Roe or Lasch in the 2nd period.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Borrow your electron microscope?
    Hey now, I resemble that remark!

Leave a comment:

• omahasioux1
    replied

Is this game on TV?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X