Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude Love
    replied
    Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
    Glad the Huskies won, I heard not a lot of penalties were called and that **** was getting kinda fiesty, I'll be at tomorrows game, and at Howies before the game, if anyone's interested.
    Shep and Hunt let some stuff go in the 1st...I caught two interferences calls and two elbows on UND that got no whistle. I'm sure they missed a bunch of stuff on SCSU too. Then there's some shenanigans at the end of the 2nd. Apparently everyone saw that coming BESIDES Hunt and Shep. They had to keep a tight reign from the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• startthebus
    replied

Glad the Huskies won, I heard not a lot of penalties were called and that **** was getting kinda fiesty, I'll be at tomorrows game, and at Howies before the game, if anyone's interested.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Just saying that I would fight like a man, not kick a man when he's down, not be a doosh, or an ahole, etc. This is an introspective into life, my friend. You should pay attention.
    Hey, in the fight, you have to do what you have to do. But after I beat the guy in the fight, I wouldn't KEEP stomping on his balls. I would, however, laugh very hard at how I beat them up right in their face.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Boy...thanks a lot for that, Captain Bringdown.
    Just saying that I would fight like a man, not kick a man when he's down, not be a doosh, or an ahole, etc. This is an introspective into life, my friend. You should pay attention.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Doesn't matter.

This may influence your answer, but right now, I'm gonna be honest. If I somehow actually get into a fight nowadays, if he beats me, he beats me. But guess what? He'll be laying in a bed in the same hospital as me. That, I promise. And it won't involve any kicks in the nuts.
    Boy...thanks a lot for that, Captain Bringdown.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Is he bigger than me?
    Doesn't matter.

This may influence your answer, but right now, I'm gonna be honest. If I somehow actually get into a fight nowadays, if he beats me, he beats me. But guess what? He'll be laying in a bed in the same hospital as me. That, I promise. And it won't involve any kicks in the nuts.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Wait, even better: would you kick another man in the nuts in a fight?

Your answer represents a LOT about you.
    Is he bigger than me?

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Wait, even better: would you kick another man in the nuts in a fight?

Your answer represents a LOT about you.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Example of the Period Of Mourning:

After MN beat UND this year, MNS came over. We talked about the game, etc, no trash talking. 2 days later, it was back to "UND sucks, we beat you, ha ha!" "You got lucky, won't happen again, etc"

Gotta let that sleeping dog lie for a bit. It's the way of sports.

Kicking them when they are down is chickensh* crap, as far as I'm concerned.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Until the following Monday. It's called the Period Of Mourning in the Sports Code.
    You know that kicking them when they're down is waaaaay more fun, right?

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Well I guess I have to note the unwritten rule of "no talking crap after 7pm on Friday."
    Until the following Monday. It's called the Period Of Mourning in the Sports Code.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Well I guess I have to note the unwritten rule of "no talking crap after 7pm on Friday." Otherwise I'm at the mercy of the e-bullies! Ohhhhhh scary!

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Yeah I do. But if I threw a stick at Dirty, and then he shot me, no one would be saying "well ya probably shouldn't have thrown that stick at him."
    If I go and punch Mike Tyson because he insulted me, and he snaps, I don't think I'd have much sympathy. That's your logic. Way to go.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Actually, I haven't. Try again.

And yes, there is a difference in the magnitude of the posts, which I mentioned in the "doesn't get even, gets ahead" post a while back.

If you hadn't posted the Tampon thing, none of this would be happening right now. Get it?
    Yeah I do. But if I threw a stick at Dirty, and then he shot me, no one would be saying "well ya probably shouldn't have thrown that stick at him."

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Brent is! He's saying they're equal offenses! And did you miss Sloe Gin's post?
    Uh, hm:

I'm not defending Dirty's comments. All I'm saying is that you play with fire, you're gonna get burned. /cliche.

Don't act like an ahole, and people will return the favor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X