Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laker Dude
    replied
    I think Pietila would have benefited from transferring to a different conference. He has proven he is a dominant goalie in the CCHA. I am not sure another year at tech will benefit his growth to get to the next level.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Puckstopper467 View Post
    where would some schools be with the 5th year COVID? Goodness why not just let these guys stay until social security age 62
    They barely played half a season in 2020-2021. Some programs didn't play at all that season. Tech probably wouldn't have Tristan Ashbrook if RPI hadn't canceled their entire season.

Leave a comment:

• Puckstopper467
    replied
    where would some schools be with the 5th year COVID? Goodness why not just let these guys stay until social security age 62

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post

Welcome back Blake!

Dirk is going to have fun next year with 4 Pietilas on the team.
    Maybe they can make him pronounce it 3 or 4 different ways again. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Lost_Husky
    replied
    Originally posted by DrunkTrainPolka View Post
    Welcome back Blake!

Dirk is going to have fun next year with 4 Pietilas on the team.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkTrainPolka
    replied
    BLAKE. IS. COMING. BACK.

https://twitter.com/mtuhky/status/16...098253/photo/1

Leave a comment:

• Burnt Orange Husky
    replied
    Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    Very interesting coach S show today.
    Excellent show! Lots of good insight and information from Coach Joe. This show was recorded before the frozen four.

Leave a comment:

• Lost_Husky
    replied
    Originally posted by Puckstopper467 View Post
    and there is the problem with the 48% of portal players who are 5th tear COVID players. Time to get an offer or a job!
    IMO, it is more to do with the Covid year and them wanted to get the best job with a pro team. Remember these guy have agents in their ears "advising them". For some players (Karow) it works out, for others (Quercia) not so much.

Once the Covid stuff is over, I think some of this jumping will quiet down as there will be more ice time available.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Balin
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Logan Pietila will return for a 5th season.
    Patriks Marchinkevics from LIU to Michigan Tech via portal.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Logan Pietila will return for a 5th season.

Leave a comment:

• model94
    replied
    Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    Maybe I'm just cheap. But paying 650 per ticket times 2, plus airfare 650 x 2, plus food 300 x 2. I'd rather give that money to the program and watch it on tv.
    Though I must admit I've been to 2 final fours. one I bought a ticket for 15 dollars( and saw Tech lose) and the other one I bought two tickets, and this was recently, for 35 total. I find it really hard to pay 650 per ticket to a hockey game.
    Good thing the NCAA is non profit and looks unfavorably on profiting from sport. Imagine what it would be like otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied
    Maybe I'm just cheap. But paying 650 per ticket times 2, plus airfare 650 x 2, plus food 300 x 2. I'd rather give that money to the program and watch it on tv.
    Though I must admit I've been to 2 final fours. one I bought a ticket for 15 dollars( and saw Tech lose) and the other one I bought two tickets, and this was recently, for 35 total. I find it really hard to pay 650 per ticket to a hockey game.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Dovorany in the portal. No surprise there.

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied
    Very interesting coach S show today.

Leave a comment:

• Puckstopper467
    replied
    and there is the problem with the 48% of portal players who are 5th tear COVID players. Time to get an offer or a job!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X