Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCHA v2.9.1 - BGSU BSU FSU LSSU MSU MTU NMU UST & Special Guests - The Augie Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post

+1
    Except, FSU has a fairly easy schedule going forward and if BSU get's swept then... Also if FSU has home ice, look out.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Tonight's game will be the 2000th game in Beaver Hockey history! The Beavers have an overall record of 1169 wins, 680 losses and 150 ties over 67 seasons, a 62.4 win percentage.
      Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
      FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
      NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
      NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
      NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
      NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
      Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
      Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post

Except, FSU has a fairly easy schedule going forward and if BSU get's swept then... Also if FSU has home ice, look out.
        Are we talking about the same team that gave up 17 this weekend?
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Yes, the Wildcats kinda woke up last weekend. Hopefully they can keep it going and we get some help from St. Thomas.
          “They are a **** site better than the U.S. Army, at least we know that they will be there in the morning.”
          – Lewis B. Chesty Puller
          when a journalist asked him about being surrounded by 22. enemy divisions

Comment

I tried the last couple of weeks to watch Ferris at home. The video has improved a little but the players names on the back of the jersey's are still out of focus to where they cannot be read. They still have plenty of work to do on that feed. AND, since when is it ok for Mankato to put a replay up on the scoreboard before the refs have ruled on it?
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Pretty sure something wonky was going on with the arena video feed. It was very jumpy early in the game. Because of that, they put the broadcast on the board.
              Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                I tried the last couple of weeks to watch Ferris at home. The video has improved a little but the players names on the back of the jersey's are still out of focus to where they cannot be read. They still have plenty of work to do on that feed. AND, since when is it ok for Mankato to put a replay up on the scoreboard before the refs have ruled on it?
                About the same time Mankato thought it was okay to fly a drone during game action.
                Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post

About the same time Mankato thought it was okay to fly a drone during game action.
                  Wait. What???

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post

Yeah, that was a lapse in judgment.
                    Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                      AND, since when is it ok for Mankato to put a replay up on the scoreboard before the refs have ruled on it?
                      I think it’s always been OK. Not sure why you shouldn’t be able to do that. May not want to show calls that may go against your team.

Comment

• Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post

Yeah, that was nuts. And flying at a below-the-glass height. That had to be distracting to the players. It distracted me.

Whoever had that idea needs to have some sense slapped into them.
                        My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavsFan View Post

Yeah, that was nuts. And flying at a below-the-glass height. That had to be distracting to the players. It distracted me.

Whoever had that idea needs to have some sense slapped into them.
                          And during a Maverick power play, IIRC......
                          Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                          Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

• Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post

And during a Maverick power play, IIRC......
                            More than once.
                            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

• Wow! If I had a nickel for every time NMU and MTU played playoff hockey overshadowed by a ticket fiasco, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice. Right?
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Wow! If I had a nickel for every time NMU and MTU played playoff hockey overshadowed by a ticket fiasco, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice. Right?
                                Not that weird, one was intentional the other was not.

Comment

Working...
                                X