X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digitalbooya
    replied
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Whatever your point was about being “hip” or “cool” being a downer you went there as well and welcome aboard the reality train.

tony Granato cannot coach nor develop talent. Oseicki has completely lost his skill at coaching D.

in football Paul Chryst has ruined a once proud program. It will take a new coach a 4-year timespan to get the team back into 10-win territory.
    I have been saying this since year 2 of Granato at Wisconsin. Just cause I don't say it every time I post doesn't mean I am ignoring that he is a bad coach. That doesn't mean I won't start every year with at least a little optimism. That doesn't mean I won't make comments about things that went well or things I would like to see improve.

They literally made a coaching change this offseason and have two outcomes for this upcoming season:
    1) They fail again, Granato is fired and we are happy.
    2) They make the tournament and we are happy.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post

I could never be a cool cat like you. That’s for sure.
    Whatever your point was about being “hip” or “cool” being a downer you went there as well and welcome aboard the reality train.

tony Granato cannot coach nor develop talent. Oseicki has completely lost his skill at coaching D.

in football Paul Chryst has ruined a once proud program. It will take a new coach a 4-year timespan to get the team back into 10-win territory.

Leave a comment:

• digitalbooya
    replied
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Are you trying to be hip?
    I could never be a cool cat like you. That’s for sure.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    University of Wisconsin, home of losers.
    Are you trying to be hip?

Leave a comment:

• digitalbooya
    replied
    University of Wisconsin, home of losers.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
    Goofers are preseason #1 at CHN, 2nd at USCHO. I hope they don't get their 6th title this year. Motzko has them moving in the right direction for sure. They added Steve Miller as an assistant coach.

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...season-Top.php
    TG needed an assistant, but yet they can't connect with Miller. I think he was a rodent before MS was gone, but I doubt TG would have been smart enough to try and hire Miller if he was available.

Hey, there's a game this weekend. I am debating on going simply due to the cheapness of the tickets. It kinds blows up the whole day Sunday being at 1 though.

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Goofers are preseason #1 at CHN, 2nd at USCHO. I hope they don't get their 6th title this year. Motzko has them moving in the right direction for sure. They added Steve Miller as an assistant coach.

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...season-Top.php

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Well…let’s see McIntosh respond to this **** show.

The football team’s decline into a 7-5 or 6-6 type team will provide cover for Granato and Oseicki not winning in men’s hockey.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    I realize it’s “hip” and “cool” to be a downer on here, but I refuse. I wouldn’t be shocked if they got higher than 4th. They have the right mix of players and a new associate head coach who has experience with a winning coach. We at least get to figure out if Strobel wasn’t a good fit. Remember, G2O was 20-15-1 in their first year.
    I'd love nothing more than for them to make the ncaa this year, but last year's debacle sucked the last drop of positivity right out of me. When I see it, I will believe it.

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    I realize it’s “hip” and “cool” to be a downer on here, but I refuse. I wouldn’t be shocked if they got higher than 4th. They have the right mix of players and a new associate head coach who has experience with a winning coach. We at least get to figure out if Strobel wasn’t a good fit. Remember, G2O was 20-15-1 in their first year.
    hip and cool? Hardly. Realistic - I try to be.

Leave a comment:

• digitalbooya
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    I’d be amazed if we get 4th

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Picked by coaches to be 4th with OSU, PSU and MSU below the Badgers. I will be shocked if that happens.

https://madison.com/sports/college/h...a8d8c325175fcc
    I’d be surprised if they get to 14 wins this year total. Probably 6-7th place in the league.

also… I’m really sick of B10 hockey. It’s been how many years and I just don't care about Notre Dame, MSU, tOSU and Ped State.

I still DO care about Northern Michigan, Minnesota, St, Cloud, Denver, CC, MTU, UMD and Nodak.

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

In reality it's a battle for 6/7. 4th no way.
    That's my thoughts. We will see I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Picked by coaches to be 4th with OSU, PSU and MSU below the Badgers. I will be shocked if that happens.

https://madison.com/sports/college/h...a8d8c325175fcc
    In reality it's a battle for 6/7. 4th no way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X