No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 22-23 Empty Dreams & Empty Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd M just posted a picture of Mariucci… it looks 1/3 full. What happened to their fan base?

wow.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• 1st period went exactly how I expected it to. Gopher defense is suspect, badgers just suck at offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
        1st period went exactly how I expected it to. Gopher defense is suspect, badgers just suck at offense.
        Suck at d as well. A sucktacular first period.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Suck at d as well. A sucktacular first period.
          Yep, and gophers back at it in the 2nd period. I'm turning it off.

Comment

• I come in from shoveling and 1-4.

As expected their getting throttled.
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• If you’re not gonna play Smilanic tell him we’ll take him back to a Qpac if he asks nicely…we’re struggling without him…

Comment

• …I got a bit soft there for a few weeks but I’ve had enough.

McIntosh needs to show the Men’s Hockey fan base that he wants a highly successful hockey program that has a standard of winning national titles.

so…fire the staff Sunday. Period. End of discussion. This is an utter embarrassment.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  …I got a bit soft there for a few weeks but I’ve had enough.

McIntosh needs to show the Men’s Hockey fan base that he wants a highly successful hockey program that has a standard of winning national titles.

so…fire the staff Sunday. Period. End of discussion. This is an utter embarrassment.
                  Pfffft, why wait that long? Do it tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post

Pfffft, why wait that long? Do it tonight.
                    To quote Special Agent Johnson from Diehard: “I can live with that!”

Comment

• Chris M., seen enough? I have. If the football loss to Minnesota was enough to fire Chryst, is this shellacking enough. Just wait for tomorrow.

Comment

• Last three games against the goofers scoring is 1-20.
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by srkbadger View Post
                          Chris M., seen enough? I have. If the football loss to Minnesota was enough to fire Chryst, is this shellacking enough. Just wait for tomorrow.
                          Illinois, but the idea still applies.

How many times have we been absolutely crushed by Minnesota in the last 10 years? I'm over it. Get someone who can win already!

Comment

• Tg has no idea how to scheme and motivate these players to play a tight, responsible game and extract scoring out of a talented roster. It's sad, pathetic and maddening.

Comment

• The call against strammel was garbage but he's gotta stop taking dumb penalties. Wisconsin was in total control until that point. I don't care if he sits the rest of the season. What a dumbass.

Comment

• And now we have our 2nd game in the row where we're playing musical goaltenders, a hallmark of TG. Never makes a **** of a difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X