Wisconsin Hockey 22-23 Empty Dreams & Empty Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
    They played a decent first, but the second and third were ugly.

Granato is a dead man walking.
    They went off the rails the second Ceulemans overreacted to having a penalty called on him. Cruikshank (sp?) is still haunting Wisconsin as well.

This team just has no composure. Even when they were running through people with Caufield/Holloway they had minimal composure.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
      Ceulemans should be benched until they can figure out how to get his head out of his ***.
      Per Todd M, he was benched in the third and was told after the game he has to perform better.
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

I'm just saying, I don't value the opinion of the people who ***** but haven't watched the team recently... Whether that ****es you off or not, I don't really care.
        Who cares what you value? Seriously, get over yourself.

I watched parts of the game tonight 1st and 3rd periods. It wasn’t my first choice but in the end it doesn’t matter anyway. watch or don’t watch, this team is horrible and no amount of pollyanic singing from you is going to change fans minds about that nor their attitudes about the team the staff or the AD. It’s like saying if you don’t vote don’t complain. BS. It’s a silly and false polemic.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• 2-9-1 vs St. Cloud in the last 12 games.
          think about what that means.

Who could McIntosh convince to come here? It’s At least a 4-year rebuilding project.

On another note…how the **** does North Dakota continue their success regardless of who is coaching???? They make the Wisconsin Athletic Department look like a joke.

Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Per Todd M, he was benched in the third and was told after the game he has to perform better.
            If he plays tomorrow, that is a coaching error. He's been terrible. He was terrible for a bunch of last year as well. Listening to Posick gush over him on TV tonight was infuriating.

Comment

This team just has no composure. Even when they were running through people with Caufield/Holloway they had minimal composure.
              Yeah somehow TG's motivational tactics don't build or cultivate composure in times of duress. Just the exact opposite of what anyone wants in a coach.

You can tell he's putting pressure on the lads. It's blowing up in his face.

For the long term health of the program they need to suck as long as it takes to get him canned.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• A measly 20 sog, a bad peewee penalty allowed the late game go ahead goal, a pp right after that cannot tie the game. Ceulamanns surprisingly is in the line-up, but he gets the only goal, a nice atonement for him. McClellan had a very solid debut.

Cruikshank scores again, good for him. I've always wondered why TG ditched him.

UW might be catching UMD at the right time before they get firing on all cylinders. No that it will take all 8 cylinders to beat UW. Sadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  A measly 20 sog, a bad peewee penalty allowed the late game go ahead goal, a pp right after that cannot tie the game. Ceulamanns surprisingly is in the line-up, but he gets the only goal, a nice atonement for him. McClellan had a very solid debut.

UW might be catching UMD at the right time before they get firing on all cylinders. No that it will take all 8 cylinders to beat UW. Sadly.
                  Cruikshank wanted a full ride and TG didn’t offer that. It was a mistake.

I think we are getting umd at the exact wrong time…after getting swept by the purple cows they will be very hungry next week.

0-6 here we come.
                  gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    A measly 20 sog, a bad peewee penalty allowed the late game go ahead goal, a pp right after that cannot tie the game. Ceulamanns surprisingly is in the line-up, but he gets the only goal, a nice atonement for him. McClellan had a very solid debut.

Cruikshank wanted a full ride and TG didn’t offer that. It was a mistake.

I think we are getting umd at the exact wrong time…after getting swept by the purple cows they will be very hungry next week.

0-6 here we come.

Comment

Did people actually care about St Cloud when we were still in the WCHA? I sure didn’t.
                      Neither did I. At that time, I cared far more about the annual non-conference Hockey Showcase games vs Sparty and Michigan

Comment

If he plays tomorrow, that is a coaching error. He's been terrible. He was terrible for a bunch of last year as well. Listening to Posick gush over him on TV tonight was infuriating.
                        Agree with this (that it was a coaching error). For me, this is similar to some of those basketball coaches who 'punish' players by not starting them or not playing them for a half. I don't think these young players learn anything from that (they are still playing). Players need to be out of uniform/not dressed for a game (actual repercussions) for anything to sink in.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordofBrewtown View Post

Neither did I. At that time, I cared far more about the annual non-conference Hockey Showcase games vs Sparty and Michigan
                          I hated when they joined the wcha.

Comment

• 0-4, 50th of 56 in pairwise, tied for 52nd on offense, 39th on defense, 46th on PP, 44th on PK. Yep, awful 2 weeks.

Comment

• The players deserve better. I really feel bad for them. TG is ruining their careers in some cases.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ToddMilewski/sta...04225052442624

From the article: The Badgers are 2-15 in their last 17 games dating to last season. The only other time in program history they have lost 15 of 17 games was in a stretch covering parts of the 1931, 1932 and 1933 seasons when they were 1-15-1.

That is genuinely awful....

Comment

Working...
                                X