No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 22-23 Empty Dreams & Empty Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing to football university in hockey. Great start.

Comment

• Jason King is in for a long season of emails from the half dozen remaining men’s hockey fans.

Last edited by solovsfett; 10-07-2022, 09:03 PM.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Outshot 45 to 30. Yeah, that's a great improvement. Ridiculous.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• I can hear the presser.....we competed, It's hard to open on road, Lotta new guys needing to gel

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            I can hear the presser.....we competed, It's hard to open on road, Lotta new guys needing to gel
            I don't think your guys played terrible, they certainly had some good opportunities but Ohio States goaltender was solid tonight. It seemed they just didn't have that snap to them if you know what I mean and getting a 5 minute major and eventually it becoming a 5 on 3 certainly didn't help either.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Granato, Osiecki and King need to go now. They can stay in a Columbus. Rohlik is kicking their asses.
              I'm always afraid UW will someday lure Rhols back to his Alma Matter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

I'm always afraid UW will someday lure Rhols back to his Alma Matter!
                I’d love Rohlik in Madison as he’s obviously a great coach and was captain of UW’s 1990 Eventual National Champion team.

but…trust me, Chris McIntosh like Barry Alvarez before him is “ not a hockey guy” and is so clueless about Wisconsin hockey that even if he has the balls to make a change he wouldn’t know the first thing about who to hire or why.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

I’d love Rohlik in Madison as he’s obviously a great coach and was captain of UW’s 1990 Eventual National Champion team.

but…trust me, Chris McIntosh like Barry Alvarez before him is “ not a hockey guy” and is so clueless about Wisconsin hockey that even if he has the balls to make a change he wouldn’t know the first thing about who to hire or why.
                  I don't like OSU's AD, Gene Smith, but I can't complain about his hockey hires, especially Nadine Muzerall the women's head coach!

Comment

Granato, Osiecki and King need to go now. They can stay in a Columbus. Rohlik is kicking their asses.
                    I didn't think Oseicki did a bad job when he was our head coach. He whipped a sagging program into shape and got us back into the conference playoffs.
                    Perhaps if he were your head coach and then had a free hand perhaps he'd get the job done there?

Comment

I didn't think Oseicki did a bad job when he was our head coach. He whipped a sagging program into shape and got us back into the conference playoffs.
                      Perhaps if he were your head coach and then had a free hand perhaps he'd get the job done there?
                      Nope. Our defense has been pathetic since he’s been back. Tonight they allowed way too many point blank shots. I don’t want him as coach.
                      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

It seemed they just didn't have that snap to them if you know what I mean.
                        That is exactly the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Nope. Our defense has been pathetic since he’s been back. Tonight they allowed way too many point blank shots. I don’t want him as coach.
                          Watching the defense under Oseicki 2.0 is like watching mites play. All chasing the puck allowing open men ALL game long. I really want to understand what these coaches think they’re doing.

it sure as hell is NOT how they played.

Comment

• Getting swept by THE football university. Might as well fire Granato now. Don’t let him poison the freshmen.

Comment

• Can’t believe they blew a 3-0 lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                                Can’t believe they blew a 3-0 lead.
                                Really? With these coaches? Nothing shocks me anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X