Wisconsin Hockey 22-23 Empty Dreams & Empty Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    The biggest question of the season.....will I be able to follow thru of my vow to not buy any men's game tickets while TG is still the coach? I look at this situation through some of the words of a great song by the Offspring:

"I wrote her off for the tenth time today
    And practiced all the things I would say
    But she came over I lost my nerve
    I took her back and made her dessert"

Or this verse

"Late at night, she knocks on my door
    Drunk again and looking to score
    Now I know I should say no but
    It's kind of hard when she's ready to go"

So it looks like I will fail.
    I usually try to go to the Minnesota series. It’s late in the year so I will have a good feel on if they stand a chance or not.

Comment

• Picked by coaches to be 4th with OSU, PSU and MSU below the Badgers. I will be shocked if that happens.

https://madison.com/sports/college/h...a8d8c325175fcc

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
        Picked by coaches to be 4th with OSU, PSU and MSU below the Badgers. I will be shocked if that happens.

In reality it's a battle for 6/7. 4th no way.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

In reality it's a battle for 6/7. 4th no way.
          That's my thoughts. We will see I guess.
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Picked by coaches to be 4th with OSU, PSU and MSU below the Badgers. I will be shocked if that happens.

I’d be surprised if they get to 14 wins this year total. Probably 6-7th place in the league.

also… I’m really sick of B10 hockey. It’s been how many years and I just don't care about Notre Dame, MSU, tOSU and Ped State.

I still DO care about Northern Michigan, Minnesota, St, Cloud, Denver, CC, MTU, UMD and Nodak.
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• I’d be amazed if we get 4th
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• I realize it’s “hip” and “cool” to be a downer on here, but I refuse. I wouldn’t be shocked if they got higher than 4th. They have the right mix of players and a new associate head coach who has experience with a winning coach. We at least get to figure out if Strobel wasn’t a good fit. Remember, G2O was 20-15-1 in their first year.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                  I realize it’s “hip” and “cool” to be a downer on here, but I refuse. I wouldn’t be shocked if they got higher than 4th. They have the right mix of players and a new associate head coach who has experience with a winning coach. We at least get to figure out if Strobel wasn’t a good fit. Remember, G2O was 20-15-1 in their first year.
                  hip and cool? Hardly. Realistic - I try to be.

Comment

I realize it’s “hip” and “cool” to be a downer on here, but I refuse. I wouldn’t be shocked if they got higher than 4th. They have the right mix of players and a new associate head coach who has experience with a winning coach. We at least get to figure out if Strobel wasn’t a good fit. Remember, G2O was 20-15-1 in their first year.
                    I'd love nothing more than for them to make the ncaa this year, but last year's debacle sucked the last drop of positivity right out of me. When I see it, I will believe it.

Comment

• Well…let’s see McIntosh respond to this **** show.

The football team’s decline into a 7-5 or 6-6 type team will provide cover for Granato and Oseicki not winning in men’s hockey.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Goofers are preseason #1 at CHN, 2nd at USCHO. I hope they don't get their 6th title this year. Motzko has them moving in the right direction for sure. They added Steve Miller as an assistant coach.

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...season-Top.php

Comment

Goofers are preseason #1 at CHN, 2nd at USCHO. I hope they don't get their 6th title this year. Motzko has them moving in the right direction for sure. They added Steve Miller as an assistant coach.

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...season-Top.php
                          TG needed an assistant, but yet they can't connect with Miller. I think he was a rodent before MS was gone, but I doubt TG would have been smart enough to try and hire Miller if he was available.

Hey, there's a game this weekend. I am debating on going simply due to the cheapness of the tickets. It kinds blows up the whole day Sunday being at 1 though.

Comment

• University of Wisconsin, home of losers.

Comment

University of Wisconsin, home of losers.
                              Are you trying to be hip?

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Are you trying to be hip?
                                I could never be a cool cat like you. That’s for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X