X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McD traded to Nashville
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      McD traded to Nashville
      Lol, what is Nashville doing…

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post

Lol, what is Nashville doing…
        Not sure what TBL is doing! That just left a big gap in their D. He's "only" 33 and d/men seem to be able to hang on longer.

Mismash sounded familiar, so I had to look him up. (Ahhh NoDak). Sure enough, a pretty good resume; an Edina "Cake-Eater" who went to Shattuck, played for some US national teams and went to NoDak. Played 57 games with the Admirals this year. Myers has been back & forth from the AHL-NHL for about 5 years.

I'll take McDonagh, but it was a salary dump.
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post

Not sure what TBL is doing! That just left a big gap in their D. He's "only" 33 and d/men seem to be able to hang on longer.

Mismash sounded familiar, so I had to look him up. (Ahhh NoDak). Sure enough, a pretty good resume; an Edina "Cake-Eater" who went to Shattuck, played for some US national teams and went to NoDak. Played 57 games with the Admirals this year. Myers has been back & forth from the AHL-NHL for about 5 years.

I'll take McDonagh, but it was a salary dump.
          McDonagh has definitely lost a step and has 4 years left on his contract at $6.75M AAV. That’s a boat anchor/albatross contract.

Comment

Jugnauth to Seattle @ 100, Lucius to Carolina @ 124.

One scouting report on Jugnauth said "pure offense. A rover and then more roving after that." Don't pair him with Corson C please, but I am excited about the kid.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Greatest Badger of them all, to me:

Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                Greatest Badger of them all, to me:

I have never seen that video before, but it's a good one. I love Brian Posick's radio call, but he was at his best with Ringo as the color guy.
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Shane Connelly's infant daughter died in June. there is a go fund me here: https://***********/ShaneConnelly/st...10999984279553

Let's help out their family thru something a new parent should not have to deal with.....just awful.
                  gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                    Shane Connelly's infant daughter died in June. there is a go fund me here: https://***********/ShaneConnelly/st...10999984279553

Let's help out their family thru something a new parent should not have to deal with.....just awful.
                    A very sad event indeed. One would think working for UW that he has better and less costly insurance than most of us smucks, so he has that going for him. Plus old buddies who made some coin playing professionally, so I think financially it will turn out ok.

Lots of Badger NHL movement the last 24 hrs.

Comment

• Kyle McClellan is one of the goalies at the Minnesota Wild development camp. He looked alright in the 3v3 tournament. Obviously 3v3 isn't a great indicator for a goaltender's ability. Wonder if he's gonna force split starts with Moe.

Side note, I am super excited to see Marco Rossi play for the Wild this year. Minnesota deserves a good young center.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                        Kyle McClellan is one of the goalies at the Minnesota Wild development camp. He looked alright in the 3v3 tournament. Obviously 3v3 isn't a great indicator for a goaltender's ability. Wonder if he's gonna force split starts with Moe.
                        He'll get plenty of playing time under Tony "The Hook" Granato. I'm pretty sure he's yanked goalies more times than all the previous UW coaches combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

He'll get plenty of playing time under Tony "The Hook" Granato. I'm pretty sure he's yanked goalies more times than all the previous UW coaches combined.
                          The Hook. LOL good one Tim, but so true. Your optimism is clear.....
                          Last edited by WiscTJK; 07-15-2022, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Goofers hired Steve Miller from OSU, great hire. OSU hires Luke Strand. Good moves by both clubs. Wisconsin will be in a larger hole conference wise if the coaching staff doesn't improve this team quickly.

Interestingly enough, Steve Rohlick's assistants are now the same as Mike Eaves final year......

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                              Goofers hired Steve Miller from OSU, great hire. OSU hires Luke Strand. Good moves by both clubs. Wisconsin will be in a larger hole conference wise if the coaching staff doesn't improve this team quickly.

Interestingly enough, Steve Rohlick's assistants are now the same as Mike Eaves final year......
                              I wonder if Miller applied @ WI for the open spot? He would have been the top candidate if he had applied.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                                The Hook. LOL good one Tim, but so true. Your optimism is clear.....
                                Captain Hook or Tony The Hook or maybe tHook....I can't decide which one I like better. The fate of the team rides on Brandt to extract goal scoring out of guys who can score goals until they get here, then they forget how to score.

Comment

Working...
                                X