Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 22-23 Empty Dreams & Empty Seats

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    If you want yet another clue as to how clueless TG is regarding how goals are scored against UW.

    https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...le,-Stupid.php



    Does anyone seriously believe Rowe was the problem last year? We could’ve had CuJo in his prime backing up Elliott in his prime last year and they aren’t going to stop all those HDSC that our defense gives up.
    Also sounds like a good coaching candidate as Western!!
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


    "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

    "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

    Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
      Could someone give me a rough estimate of season tix cost for Saturdays? In anticipation of a new coach, I’d like to see the team more with 1 or 2 seats in section 128/101/102.
      It's roughly $240 / ticket which includes the first week play off series (best of 3 and 1 goes to Friday, and 2 to Saturday or vice versa year to year). It's $20/ Ticket / game. Those sections aren't in the scholarship / Badger Fund areas which adds $50 / Ticket to the overall cost.

      https://uwbadgers.com/sports/2015/08...140101616.aspx
      Last edited by WiscTJK; 02-24-2023, 03:09 PM.
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

      EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

      Comment


      • Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

        Also sounds like a good coaching candidate as Western!!
        Yep, his second year at WMU. Coached in the NHL, AHL, and major juniors. 53 years old.
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

        EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

        Comment


        • They are a garbage team. Every single goal was an inability to cover because of Defensive puck watching. Truly embarrassing.

          Comment


          • Even the 1st goal off the faceoff...no one rotated with the puck or PSU player and just watched. Point blank in the slot, Moe hung out.

            Moe isnt coming back next year. He should have had enough of this clown car.

            Comment


            • Getting absolutely dominated in every phase. At this point I hope PSU just buries us. Make it effing end.

              Comment


              • Glad Caufield scored. That guy deserved better.

                Comment


                • A dead team walking.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GoBucky18 View Post
                    Glad Caufield scored. That guy deserved better.
                    They all deserve better. The athletic dept really screwed up bringing tg back.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                    Comment


                    • Seeing how bad the coaching is makes me truly wonder why TG wasnt fired right after Suter Day in December...much less being retained for this year.

                      Whatever his system is, it isnt for college hockey. PSU was tangibly quicker in every phase of the game last night and the players were lost on the ice. Terrible passing, terrible defense, no offensive zone presence.

                      Just an absolute clown show.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GoBucky18 View Post
                        Seeing how bad the coaching is makes me truly wonder why TG wasnt fired right after Suter Day in December...much less being retained for this year.

                        Whatever his system is, it isnt for college hockey. PSU was tangibly quicker in every phase of the game last night and the players were lost on the ice. Terrible passing, terrible defense, no offensive zone presence.

                        Just an absolute clown show.
                        But but but, they renegotiated his contract so the buyout would be cheaper if they retained him!!!

                        that was a **** off to the fans. They knew he wasn’t the guy, period. Yet they failed to make the change. They just don’t care. They’ve shown this through their inactions and the lack of promotion of hockey in general and it’s not just over the last 7 years but that’s a great barometer.

                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


                        "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

                        "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

                        Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

                        Comment


                        • It definitely is a middle finger to the fans. They have no problem giving Chryst $14M for his buyout but they can't give TG $2M to walk away? The ONLY reason is if they already have a head coach targeted but knew they couldnt get him last year. Either way waiting this long also puts us behind the 8 ball with recruiting next year. Dead team walking is right.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GoBucky18 View Post
                            It definitely is a middle finger to the fans. They have no problem giving Chryst $14M for his buyout but they can't give TG $2M to walk away? The ONLY reason is if they already have a head coach targeted but knew they couldnt get him last year. Either way waiting this long also puts us behind the 8 ball with recruiting next year. Dead team walking is right.
                            They’re dead on recruiting anyway. it doesn’t matter under this coaching staff. Miller, Turcotte, Holloway, Caufield can come in and don’t move the needle for wins. They ONLY had one ncaa appearance in 7 years and even then it was all because Caufield was unconscious with his shots.

                            Fink is the only one with real promise in the pipeline and IF a change is made will he stay committed? Why would he?

                            This team WITH a good hire is 3-4 years from being a contender and that’s if they get great recruits. Without a good hire No-one will be left to post on this thread.



                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


                            "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

                            "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

                            Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              They’re dead on recruiting anyway. it doesn’t matter under this coaching staff. Miller, Turcotte, Holloway, Caufield can come in and don’t move the needle for wins. They ONLY had one ncaa appearance in 7 years and even then it was all because Caufield was unconscious with his shots.

                              Fink is the only one with real promise in the pipeline and IF a change is made will he stay committed? Why would he?

                              This team WITH a good hire is 3-4 years from being a contender and that’s if they get great recruits. Without a good hire No-one will be left to post on this thread.
                              The portal can accelerate the talent retooling but not a culture change, if there is a major issue there.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                              Comment


                              • Of course TG no confidence votes Moe and starts Mac. Also talked highly of Ty pregame yesterday and plays him in Cruz spot. Now today he's out of the lineup entirely. He's is clueless as to why things aren't working.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X