No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 22-23 Empty Dreams & Empty Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That first period was appalling. Never really threatened on the power play at all, and the puck was in our own zone for the vast majority of the 5x5 time.

At least they haven't quit completely/are competing in the 2nd period. But, the defense looks terrible. Still hard to believe how much worse we are than every other team in the conference.

Comment

• Stramel deserved to be booted for a cheap shot to the head of a Spartan for no reason. St least they scored on the power play to go up 6-2.

Comment

• The most criticism Perrin will offer are his heavy sighs for every Badger bone head play. Sometimes he sounds like he's hyperventilating due to the near nonstop crappy play.

Comment

• Just 5 more games left and the nightmare should end.
          Last edited by srkbadger; 02-18-2023, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• I pulled the plug after the first and went home. I still listened but sitting at the kohl center for that crap fest wasn’t something I was doing.
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Men’s BB stinking up the kohl center today. Will it be a third stinker in a row at the kohl center tonight? Will UW women beat Ohio State at LaBahn?
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Ladies did their part

TG gave one of the most pathetic intermission interviews I’ve ever seen. Just some ****ty excuses for why the program is where it is (and a big lie about how on pace for success the program was).
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Lucius broke 30 points for the season tonight. Not that it's surprising, but he leads the team by a country mile.

Comment

• Listening to bill brofie trying to defend TG during the broadcast makes me. want to throw up.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Listening to Posick during the last final mins, in the ever nautiously good guy hockey speak, he more or less was saying Bally sports was done and that Granato was gone. It was amazing all the last second compliments they were trying to get in before the game ended.

That being said, Lucious basically the only bright spot this season Glad the super seniors notched a W and put pts on the stat line in their last home game.

Ready for this nightmare to be over.
                      Last edited by GoBucky18; 02-18-2023, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBucky18 View Post
                        Listening to Posick during the last final mins, in the ever nautiously good guy hockey speak, he more or less was saying Bally sports was done and that Granato was gone. It was amazing all the last second compliments they were trying to get in before the game ended.

That being said, Lucious basically the only bright spot this season Glad the super seniors notched a W and put pts on the stat line in their last home game.

Ready for this nightmare to be over.
                        Lucius can't wait to enter the transfer portal. He's probably a hit it and quit it like his brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by StateofHockey78 View Post

Lucius can't wait to enter the transfer portal. He's probably a hit it and quit it like his brother.
                          Lmao, gopher fans are so petty.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post

Lmao, gopher fans are so petty.
                            Nah, I just wouldn't be surprised if he leaves given the state of your union. Heck we lost 5-6 guys last year and we had a good season. It's the new normal in college hockey to see transfers. Personally, I hate the fact your team has struggled and kept TG as the coach. Rivalries are much more fun when both teams are good.

Comment

• Originally posted by StateofHockey78 View Post

Nah, I just wouldn't be surprised if he leaves given the state of your union. Heck we lost 5-6 guys last year and we had a good season. It's the new normal in college hockey to see transfers. Personally, I hate the fact your team has struggled and kept TG as the coach. Rivalries are much more fun when both teams are good.
                              Cruz probably wanted to play with Chaz, but with Chaz bouncing he decided to go his own path.

Granato is nearing the end. Now we just need to steal Mike Hastings and the rivalry can be renewed.

Comment

• The only game I go to all year on Friday night And they absolutely screw up the sandman intro. Very emblematic of this organization as a whole. Flush everything and start over.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X