No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 22-23 Empty Dreams & Empty Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez the Capital's put up a bigger fight than the badgers are.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• And now the badgers are just taking their normal stupid frustration penalties. Of course there's no beat writer anymore so we don't know why TG used these zani defensive pairings.

Comment

• No tweets since the end of the 2nd period. Maybe they're not supposed to tweet anything bad, typical media spin.

Comment

• And now we run their goalie and start a huge fight. Like throwing punches. Complete lack of composure. Not surprising at all. Bantle's gonna get suspended for a bunch of games after this one.

Comment

• I can see wanting to punch out a gopher but punch out team usa players? Embarrassing.

Comment

• I don't think any of the regular coaches are on the uw bench.

Comment

• Posick REALLY tried to put a positive spin on the loss. Jesus. They got steamrolled.

Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  Posick REALLY tried to put a positive spin on the loss. Jesus. They got steamrolled.
                  The 3rd period was nothing short of embarrassing. Down 3 to 1 they were out shot 18 8 and took dumb penalties that basically took away any chance to try to win.
                  Last edited by Timothy A; 01-13-2023, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

The 3rd period was nothing short of embarrassing
                    Yeah I caught the rough stuff on the radio re goaltender interference and Posick was getting incredibly pollyanish. I know it’s his job but this is why I loved Howie and Bill Brophy they would be a bit more on point about what’s really happening.

ugh.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Yeah I caught the rough stuff on the radio re goaltender interference and Posick was getting incredibly pollyanish. I know it’s his job but this is why I loved Howie and Bill Brophy they would be a bit more on point about what’s really happening.

ugh.
                      It was a pretty rough goal tender interference... Not just an oops play.

Comment

• I wonder of is in btn+ on replay. I might have to see the fighting major. What a bunch of dopes
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

It was a pretty rough goal tender interference... Not just an oops play.
                          Horbach runs the goalie. Bantle loses his cool after getting a push to the helmet and starts throwing haymakers. Chases USA player to the bench. No discipline.
                          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Horbach runs the goalie. Bantle loses his cool after getting a push to the helmet and starts throwing haymakers. Chases USA player to the bench. No discipline.
                            It’s bad look fighting high school players. But hey. Mac, if you’re “I’m not a hockey guy” jr. Attitude prevails you could set a record and eventually have men’s hockey games with 0 attendance. That would be kinda cool right? No need to have staff show up to sell anything? Complete moron.

Comment

• I looked up the box score. Bantle had 5 penalties total. Three minors with two being roughing and kneeing, the fighting major and a ten minute misconduct. Oof. That’s ugly. Against kids in high school.

Comment

• Despite their winning record against D1 college teams this year, and Brian Posick telling me that there was no shame in losing to high school kids every 5 minutes during the broadcast, I'm still trying to come to grips with the butt kicking handed out Friday evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X