No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 22-23 Empty Dreams & Empty Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll have to unfollow Todd. He's clogged my Twitter feed with bb garbage.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
      If you are subscriber to Madison.com, the state journal, and/or badger extra, I encourage you to comment about the lack of hockey coverage to questions@badgerextra.com.

No social media coverage and an article written from the box score is unacceptable to me as a subscriber.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
      Yep. We pay and get nothing.

Comment

• Probably the most complete Defensive game the Badgers played all year thus far. Really did a good job with the foreccheck and clogging the shooting lanes and the slot. Moe made the saves he needed to.

I'm frustrated with Ceulemans. Granted, they were due for a cheapo goal for once, but those aren't the ones to start chirping at the opposing team on. Unsportsmanlike, but I understand the game is intense.

Wisconsin State Journal has jettisoned hockey coverage, and it's relatively apparent. Unversity sshould definitely make a phone call to the editors there. Esp since TM remains the editor for USCHO.

Plugged in the "what if machine" and if WI would have simply split their sweeps against Ohio St, Goofers, and Michigan St....they'd be 13 in PW. Brutal, but that's the price you pay. My fear is that they'll go on a run and TG will save his job.

Comment

• The 'run' is over. The keystone cops are in the lineup tonight. Down 4-0 at the end of 1 with ND missing a penalty shot. Of course this clusterf*ck is on B10 network so I can see this debacle of a team.

Comment

• Absolutely brutal. I turned it off after one period. Defense awful...I mean legitamately awful. Embarrassing with the effort.

Comment

• I guess the 2nd was better since they only gave up 1 when they flubbed a clear from in front of the net and ND scored.

Comment

• 4 power play goals and give up a shorty in the 3rd. Whipping cream on a pile of sh*t.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBucky18 View Post
                  Probably the most complete Defensive game the Badgers played all year thus far. Really did a good job with the foreccheck and clogging the shooting lanes and the slot. Moe made the saves he needed to.

I'm frustrated with Ceulemans. Granted, they were due for a cheapo goal for once, but those aren't the ones to start chirping at the opposing team on. Unsportsmanlike, but I understand the game is intense.

Wisconsin State Journal has jettisoned hockey coverage, and it's relatively apparent. Unversity sshould definitely make a phone call to the editors there. Esp since TM remains the editor for USCHO.

Plugged in the "what if machine" and if WI would have simply split their sweeps against Ohio St, Goofers, and Michigan St....they'd be 13 in PW. Brutal, but that's the price you pay. My fear is that they'll go on a run and TG will save his job.
                  And people think McIntosh gives a **** about hockey?

it’s inexcusable for the main paper in town to not cover the hockey team. And more inexcusable for the AD to do nothing about it.

Fire Jason King and Tony Granato tomorrow.

If Oseicki can’t at least go .500 for the remainder of the season fire Oseicki and Brandt the morning after the final game.
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Write the paper and let them know your displeasure with no coverage. Use questions@badgerextra.com. TM was in Champaign today.

You can also email Jason King jwk@athletics.wisc.edu
                    Last edited by WiscTJK; 01-07-2023, 09:00 PM.
                    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by srkbadger View Post
                      The 'run' is over. The keystone cops are in the lineup tonight. Down 4-0 at the end of 1 with ND missing a penalty shot. Of course this clusterf*ck is on B10 network so I can see this debacle of a team.
                      They had zero effort in the first two periods and really it was ND taking penalties that got them in trouble in the third. All four goals on the PP. Tony readily admitted it on the radio after the game.
                      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Until the power play barrage that was the most listless effortless lazy performance I have seen all year. A chance to get a 2 game winning streak going and they come out and absolutely an egg. TG has no idea how to motivate these players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Until the power play barrage that was the most listless effortless lazy performance I have seen all year. A chance to get a 2 game winning streak going and they come out and absolutely an egg. TG has no idea how to motivate these players.
                          Agree. And we had ND fans right behind us. Not fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                            Write the paper and let them know your displeasure with no coverage. Use questions@badgerextra.com. TM was in Champaign today.

You can also email Jason King jwk@athletics.wisc.edu
                            Man…I’d write Jason King but… what would I say? Please resign tomorrow? I think the situation is beyond our ability to affect change. There’s only a few hundred people who care about Badger Men’s hockey anymore and that’s not enough to exert the pressure needed to bring changes. I honestly don’t think the AD cares whether hockey attendance ever increases back to where it should be.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Not gonna lie, I was worried they might have changed after the break. Still on course for Granato to be fired.

Comment

• There is no point in firing TG in season. After the season the hockey program needs to clean house. The only people that should be retained are equipment staff and people like that. The rest need to seek employment elsewhere!!

Comment

Working...
                                X