X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by Doogity View Post
    I too at one time was a season ticket holder, and I live 90 minutes from Madison. There was no way I was going to spend my hard earned money for this product.
    Sadly I was on the cusp of realizing my lifelong dream of getting season tickets for UW hockey 2 years ago, but there was no way I was going to spend that kind of money to watch this kind of play. And I'd have a 60 minute drive to the rink. I might get a heck of a deal in the future as they try and rebuild the fanbase, assuming with a new coach.

I have to believe the lower bowl will be full and they will be into the 2nd tier for MN marque series of the year. In looking at the ticket sales, Friday has lots of room in the lower and 2nd tier, Saturday they are close to full in those 2 spots.

Leave a comment:

• Doogity
    replied
    I too at one time was a season ticket holder, and I live 90 minutes from Madison. There was no way I was going to spend my hard earned money for this product.

I also agree that there was no way the staff was going to get the axe during the season. I sure hope that the Monday after the season ends CM drops the axe on the entire staff right down to but excluding the equipment staff. The program need to be completely rebuilt and head in a new direction. Im also hoping the new staff has no ties to the program or we will be stuck in the same ol rut.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Hang in there solo. He’s going to be fired after this season. There is / was no way they are going to fire him in season, with only three coaches.

The mistake was not fixing this last year so the hole got even deeper this year.

Let’s hope they find the right coach this time.
    I’m in fumes with this program. I haven’t used our tickets since Granato’s 1st season. Subsequent to that my interest has dissipated to where I’m not even checking scores until the next morning.

I feel bad for Brian Posick having to carry water for a dumpster fire.

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    I have an idea. Keep Granato and Osiecki for the remainder of the season. Don’t give the fan base hope (all 200 of them), don’t give recruits hope.

don’t hire a new coach NOW so he can affect change and fire up fans and recruits immediately.

**** on the season ticket holders. All of them. That sounds like a winning idea!!!
    Hang in there solo. He’s going to be fired after this season. There is / was no way they are going to fire him in season, with only three coaches.

The mistake was not fixing this last year so the hole got even deeper this year.

Let’s hope they find the right coach this time.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by srkbadger View Post
    What are the odds of getting just one more win this year? Maybe steal one against Michigan State?
    They might win one out of the last 6.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Aktick! Great to see you posting again

Maybe we can convince Gurtholfin, Eods, JoeyV and a few others to come back?!?!
    No promises

Leave a comment:

• srkbadger
    replied
    What are the odds of getting just one more win this year? Maybe steal one against Michigan State?

Leave a comment:

• LordofBrewtown
    replied
    Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    What the hell happened tonight? WI on the PK 10 times? MI with 8 penalties for 43(!) Minutes?

This one might be worth going back and watching
    I didn't see the game; but, can't say I'm surprised. I've been watching the Big Ten network games a lot, and Michigan's been on a lot. I believe before this series, they had a streak of taking a major penalty in 6 straight games - they've just been good enough offensively to overcome it. So, you combine their undisciplined play with our own often undisciplined play/generally poor reaction rough play/missed calls, and you have a formula for a lot of special teams play.

Leave a comment:

• Stauber1
    replied
    What the hell happened tonight? WI on the PK 10 times? MI with 8 penalties for 43(!) Minutes?

This one might be worth going back and watching

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    I have an idea. Keep Granato and Osiecki for the remainder of the season. Don’t give the fan base hope (all 200 of them), don’t give recruits hope.

don’t hire a new coach NOW so he can affect change and fire up fans and recruits immediately.

**** on the season ticket holders. All of them. That sounds like a winning idea!!!

Leave a comment:

• aktick
    replied
    Originally posted by ICECAT1811

No one really goes by the name “Timothy”
    You sound delusional comparing the programs….so you’re a fake profile.
    You’re drunk. Time to log off for the night.

Leave a comment:

• digitalbooya
    replied
    This reviewing for a major after the fact and then negating a goal is just abysmal stuff.

Michigan with FIVE goals in the 1st period. Just terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post
    Hey Ty how’s that transfer working out for ya??? We’re doing so horribly without you….BOBCAT NATION
    I'm doing great, thanks for asking! I love going to school at Wisconsin, the academics and the town are a huge improvement over you know where lol. My teammates are a great bunch of guys and the hockey facilities here are way better as well. Take care, Ty.

Leave a comment:

• ICECAT1811
    replied
    Hey Ty how’s that transfer working out for ya??? We’re doing so horribly without you….BOBCAT NATION

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by aktick View Post

You’re wrong. (: I do agree with my long lost friend solovsfett. Wisconsin was elite from the early 70s until the mid-late 90s. Call it what you will after that…but it wasn’t garbage until about 2011-12.
    Aktick! Great to see you posting again

Maybe we can convince Gurtholfin, Eods, JoeyV and a few others to come back?!?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X