• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post
    Your program is an absolute joke…..lol
    Do you think we Wisconsin fans should hope for a coaching change? We're rather unsure at this point and we would appreciate your opinion.

Leave a comment:

• aktick
    replied
    Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post

LMAO….you are the laughing stock of the Big 10…..hey Timothy….you’re scrubs and your school is a safety school for cheeseheads. Academics are a huge improvement….lol….for what? Pig farming?
    Slow learner, eh? Last week you deleted a moronic drunken post. Will this one remain?

Leave a comment:

• ICECAT1811
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I'm doing great, thanks for asking! I love going to school at Wisconsin, the academics and the town are a huge improvement over you know where lol. My teammates are a great bunch of guys and the hockey facilities here are way better as well. Take care, Ty.
    LMAO….you are the laughing stock of the Big 10…..hey Timothy….you’re scrubs and your school is a safety school for cheeseheads. Academics are a huge improvement….lol….for what? Pig farming?

Leave a comment:

• ICECAT1811
    replied
    Your program is an absolute joke…..lol

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by Buck 'em View Post

The empty seats are pretty depressing. Even Phil gave up.

I dropped my Saturday tickets last year, and it's been a challenge getting excited for the Friday games lately. In fairness, for some reason the home Friday games have actually been decent this season.

Definitely on the fence for next year.
    phil can’t attend due to an illness and/or old age: https://youtu.be/P1qDL-T19c0

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Wait, what? Which ones?

I missed this comment from earlier
    I asked the poster and they didn’t respond

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBucky18 View Post
    Badger's defensive positioning is SO atrocious, it's laughable. The 2nd Brodzinski G to make it 4-0. The Badgers rotated so poorly, and on the OUTSIDE of guys, not protecting the goal. I just don't effing get it.
    Or the middle two goals, which were basically uncontested shots from the slot.

I made a few tweets comparing it to that hilarious gif of Alexander Ovechkin’s “controller” being disconnected, and it feels apropos.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    Originally posted by aktick View Post
    what an embarrassing team.
    fyp

Leave a comment:

• GoBucky18
    replied
    Badger's defensive positioning is SO atrocious, it's laughable. The 2nd Brodzinski G to make it 4-0. The Badgers rotated so poorly, and on the OUTSIDE of guys, not protecting the goal. I just don't effing get it.

Leave a comment:

• GoBucky18
    replied
    Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
    Lmao, dominate the first 16 minutes with shots 16-1 and Minnesota comes down and scores a softy. Can't make this up.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. They dominated that period...and I called MN's goal before it even happened. Two Badgers fighting over the puck and both giving it up, then the third Badger puck watching and not rotating over to eliminate the shot threat. Mind numbingly frustrating. Moe has got to make that save, though...not like it was a whistling dixie shot or anything.

Leave a comment:

• digitalbooya
    replied
    Lmao, dominate the first 16 minutes with shots 16-1 and Minnesota comes down and scores a softy. Can't make this up.

Leave a comment:

• aktick
    replied
    What an embarrassing crowd.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    https://youtu.be/bbfy05y5Ukw

Basically, the English soccer version of where I’m at.

But I’d rather go to an Admirals game than a Badgers game at this stage. And that’s sad.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    I can live with a split this weekend. Beating the rodents once won't save TG's butt. If they are going to lose, lose big boys.

Leave a comment:

• GoBucky18
    replied
    It is worse than announced attendance, which is simply the number of tix sold for a game. Actual scanned tix are usually in the 60-70% of sold tix. For us, it's probably in the 40-50% range.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X