Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordofBrewtown
    replied
    So, not having BTN+, the Saturday game was one of the few I've been able to watch this year (this year seems to have had even fewer games on BTN than past years). I always cringe when we are assigned Clymer to call the games - which is pretty often since our games that are televised tend to be vs Sota. Clymer just doesn't seem very good to me, and doesn't seem to be as objective as the other guys they've had. Caponigri wasn't very good when he started with BTN; but, I really like him in the studio now, and others they've tried have started a bit clunky but really improved. I just don't see that much improvement over the years with Clymer, other than he's only slightly a homer now vs a complete homer when he started. He's definitely the weakest guy they have calling games - in pretty much any sport they televise (the wrestling and volleyball guys/gals are all pretty good).

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by Punudski View Post
    I think we keep Granato now. Signature win against our biggest rival. Season is a success.
    yes! And Aiden Fink is the next Heatley or Caufield. Guaranteed 20+ wins next year. Retain the staff

Leave a comment:

• Punudski
    replied
    I think we keep Granato now. Signature win against our biggest rival. Season is a success.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    And we got completely screwed out of that 1 goal as well. I don't understand how you wave off that Minnesota goal for to make men on the ice but you don't call penalty on it. System confused.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
    Minnesota's play was shocking. It was almost like they didn't care and thought they could coast by on their talent.
    Totally shocking. tg tells motzgo ths check is in the mail.
    Last edited by Timothy A; 02-11-2023, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• digitalbooya
    replied
    Originally posted by aktick View Post
    Didn’t watch a minute of it, but great for the boys.
    They outplayed the #1 team in the country virtually all weekend. Any semblance of scoring touch and goaltending on Friday and we are talking about a miracle sweep.

Minnesota's play was shocking. It was almost like they didn't care and thought they could coast by on their talent.

Leave a comment:

• aktick
    replied
    Didn’t watch a minute of it, but great for the boys.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
    I'm so happy they won tonight with the 73' and 83' champs in the building.
    Yes sir. Played a good game.

Leave a comment:

• digitalbooya
    replied
    I'm so happy they won tonight with the 73' and 83' champs in the building.

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Hard to believe they could dominate the better part of two periods last night and be down 0-3 and outshooting the goofers 30-10. Zone time in first has to be 90% to 10%. But it went as expected. I’m at it again going tonight. This season can’t get over soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• aktick
    replied
    Over/Under on his age? 14.5.

It’s 2023, you know somebody is a moran when they think farmers are stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Buck 'em
    replied
    Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post

Your team is pathetic and the coach is a joke.
    To paraphrase an old trope - even a broken troll is correct at least once a day.

Leave a comment:

• Buck 'em
    replied
    Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

To be fair, it's health issues for Phil. Hey Guy is still there. I still go both nights, but it's really not what it used to be.
    Yes, I know - was just adding some snark. Hey Guy was there all by himself last night. The game went about as I expected.

Phil's replacement (we always called him "Dancing Man" when he was in my section) wasn't even paying attention last night.
    Last edited by Buck 'em; 02-11-2023, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ICECAT1811
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

If you are any indication of the culture at quintipiac I could fully understand why Ty had some mental health issues. We are all just humans after all trying to navigate away through this crazy thing called life. I hope you get the help you need too.
    Lol your name is Timothy….that’s hilarious….cow tipper. You are the laughing stock of the B10. Everyone licks their chops when they see the Cheese team farm boys are next up on the schedule. Wiscantsin…the school has the best agriculture program. Your team is pathetic and the coach is a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by ICECAT1811 View Post

LMAO….you are the laughing stock of the Big 10…..hey Timothy….you’re scrubs and your school is a safety school for cheeseheads. Academics are a huge improvement….lol….for what? Pig farming?
    If you are any indication of the culture at quintipiac I could fully understand why Ty had some mental health issues. We are all just humans after all trying to navigate away through this crazy thing called life. I hope you get the help you need too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X