Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ericredaxe
    replied
    Has anyone else tried the ticket exchange yet this year? Am I the only one seeing that "account credit" not longer a payout option for tickets sold? It looks like the only payout option now is "checking account deposit". I'm not sure I want to give Ticketmaster my social security number, back account number etc etc. Ugh. I liked being able to sell a few tickets knowing I'd get that credited towards next seasons bill.
    Last edited by ericredaxe; 09-14-2022, 10:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• defkit
    replied
    Has anyone seen any recruit class rankings for this years freshmen? I'm curious to know how we stack up. I would assume we'd be top 7 or so, given the 3 draft picks and Lane Hutson being projected to be an even bigger impact player in college than is typical for an NHL second-rounder.

Leave a comment:

• Rogie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Anyone going to the Red-White scrimmage on Saturday? I'm assuming parking in the garage will be free?

The email notice says "More information about the event and parking will be shared prior to the event." BTW, it's the "Scarlet & White Scrimmage." Thought you'd have had that right. :-) See you there.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Anyone going to the Red-White scrimmage on Saturday? I'm assuming parking in the garage will be free?

Leave a comment:

• hydrant
    replied
    BU has been ranked either 2nd or 3rd from Hockey East coaches poll. I thought they were 3rd, but hockey east website says 2nd (I'm assuming multiple people I've seen on twitter are right and hockey east guy messed it up). Either way, were voted 2nd last year so doesn't mean too much.

https://hockeyeastonline.com/men/art...ens-league.php

Leave a comment:

• Rogie21
    replied
    Mark Divver on Twitter

BU coach Jay Pandolfo on team identity he's looking for:
    “I want it to be back to when I played at BU. We always had talent and skill, but we always competed really hard and were hard to play against ... That’s the biggest thing, to be hard to play against every single night"

More on the thread

A starting point to build upon. Hockey East Media Day is tomorrow.
    Last edited by Rogie21; 09-12-2022, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by Tater View Post

Hopefully a new president that cares.
    Brownie cares
    brownie cares to lop off a bunch of frozen four tickets when the times comes for himself to hand out - **** the terrior points system.

buh bye brownie

Leave a comment:

• DLG
    replied
    Got my annual before the season call from one of the players, thanking me for my support, etc. etc. etc. I let it go to voicemail. I'm assuming those were live so if I answered the phone, I could have had a chat. Ha! I really should do that next time. Freshman Lachlan Getz was my caller. Never heard of him. I had to check out the roster to see who he was. Did anyone else get one of those?
    Ethan Phillips-nice conversation

Leave a comment:

• defkit
    replied
    Got my annual before the season call from one of the players, thanking me for my support, etc. etc. etc. I let it go to voicemail. I'm assuming those were live so if I answered the phone, I could have had a chat. Ha! I really should do that next time. Freshman Lachlan Getz was my caller. Never heard of him. I had to check out the roster to see who he was. Did anyone else get one of those?
    You could have given him the old "what Lachlan wants, Lachlan Getz" routine :-)

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Terrier86
    replied
    Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    I thought the narrative on here was high-profile 1st round talent should not be coming to BU and we should get four-year character guys instead.
    We need a blend of both. The problem the past handful of years was that we had some one and dones/two and dones with poor player development for the 4 year guys. So, it left us with mediocrity - at least compared to our previous 50 year history.

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied
    I thought the narrative on here was high-profile 1st round talent should not be coming to BU and we should get four-year character guys instead.

Leave a comment:

• Cross Check
    replied
    Originally posted by hydrant View Post
    Cole Eiserman (Newburyport, Mass) commits to Minnesota. Potential top 10 pick in 2024. BU was rumored the favorite at some point. First player to ever play for gophers from MA. Tough loss
    Man, I absolutely hate seeing a top player from MA heading west. Not good.

Leave a comment:

• Tater
    replied
    Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    Brownie is leaving at the end of the academic year. Who is mookie going to write nasty emails to when the Terriers lose 3 in a row? : )
    Hopefully a new president that cares.

Leave a comment:

• defkit
    replied
    Originally posted by hydrant View Post
    Cole Eiserman (Newburyport, Mass) commits to Minnesota. Potential top 10 pick in 2024. BU was rumored the favorite at some point. First player to ever play for gophers from MA. Tough loss
    Gotta gove credit to the Gopher staff for that one. Of course he was at SSM out there but I stil thought he would want to be closer to home. Would also have been amazing to (potentially) see he and Macklin Celebrini skate together. I'm sure they will see each other on opposite sides of some WJC games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X