BU: Offseason '22: Build The Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
    Having Fensore and Lane Hutson on the same team will be incredible. Should help the PP for sure.
    With potential pairings of Fensore-McCarthy and Hutson-Gallagher, BU won't need to use a forward at the point on power plays. There's enough returning offensive talent up front for two effective PP units. Should be interesting to see if Greene and Wilmer can secure spots in the top 9.

Twelve on the 22-23 roster--9 returnees, 3 drafted freshmen-- are going to NHL development camps this week.

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Former Terrier AJ Greer signed with the Bruins.

Comment

• Positive reports from Colby Cohen on Vlasic and Commesso at Blackhawks camp. He assured me Drew will be back on Comm Ave in the fall. : )
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Lane Hutson is turning heads and breaking ankles at Habs development camp.

Stu Cowan: Defenceman Lane Hutson shines at Canadiens development camp | Montreal Gazette

https://twitter.com/CanadiensMTL/sta...a_SPABmf7asH7A

More on the blog
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
            I have really high hopes for him at BU. I think he's going to be an awesome college player (and his size will hopefully keep him here at least a couple years).

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BUAthletics/stat...36472741122048

Seems as if the schedule will be coming out Monday if it were my guess.

Comment

• Schedule just came out. Cornell is coming to Agganis! ***!!!

Comment

• No game between Beanpot games. Is that a first?

Comment

• And Harvard @ WBA
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Surprised no frozen fenway for BU this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                        Surprised no frozen fenway for BU this year
                        Thank God.

That Notre Dame game the day before Thanksgiving is something. Man would I love to go to Ann Arbor for 2. But hate the Friday/Sunday thing. What, no Sacred Heart? ; )
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                          And Harvard @ WBA
                          Any potential reason for this? I couldn't imagine the staff being life "let's play on a smaller sheet of ice against Harvard. It'll be so fun!". Maybe since they aren't expecting a large crowd with it being 12/30 and want to have less employees throughout the arena?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                            Surprised no frozen fenway for BU this year
                            Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                            Thank God.
                            I completely agree

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            No game between Beanpot games. Is that a first?
                            BU played their first Beanpot betweener game in 1957 when the two rounds were played 4 days apart. Since then BU hasn't played a betweener game 8 times:
                            1959, 1964, 1965, 1974, 1987, 1989, 1994, 2013

Also, BU has played multiple betweener games 6 times (3 which were scheduked and 3 which were due to snowstorms):
                            1960 (2), 1961 (2), 1971 (3 - final rescheduled a week later due to snowstorm), 1977 (2), 1978 (4 - final rescheduled two+ weeks later due to blizzard - note: the final was played on a Wednesday), 2015 (5 - final rescheduled two weeks later due to snowstorm - note: the first round was also delayed and played on Tuesday)

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            And Harvard @ WBA
                            Originally posted by hydrant View Post
                            Any potential reason for this? I couldn't imagine the staff being life "let's play on a smaller sheet of ice against Harvard. It'll be so fun!". Maybe since they aren't expecting a large crowd with it being 12/30 and want to have less employees throughout the arena?
                            I assume Agganis will be hosting Disney On Ice that week, as they have done almost every year since the arena opened.

Sean
                            Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                            Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                            BU Hockey highlights and extras
                            NCAA Hockey Financials
                            Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                            I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post

Thank God.

That Notre Dame game the day before Thanksgiving is something. Man would I love to go to Ann Arbor for 2. But hate the Friday/Sunday thing. What, no Sacred Heart? ; )
                              Michigan/ Penn State is Saturday afternoon that weekend so difficult to have hockey game also

Comment

• Originally posted by DLG View Post

Michigan/ Penn State is Saturday afternoon that weekend so difficult to have hockey game also
                                ‘Tis not
                                Mookie saw the terriors play at yost on a Saturday night after watching the foozballers win a game that afternoon.
                                parked his rental across the street from the barn in a two-for-1 special :-)
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X