North Dakota 2022-23 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
    Add in non-conf games against Quinnipiac and minnie in October and it's a challenging start to the season.
    We look forward to that road trip….great opportunity and test to see how good we are early….you guys were the best program we’ve ever had in our barn

Comment

Holy Cross back at the Ralph where they had one of the biggest upsets in college hockey history beating the gophers in overtime in the West Regional only to be beaten the next day by UND. Looking forward to seeing what the freshman can do when it counts. Looked good against Manitoba but it was Manitoba
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Just realized no thread for a Minny series. Split on the weekend and incredible entertaining games. Years ago this would have been a lit up thread.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
          Just realized no thread for a Minny series. Split on the weekend and incredible entertaining games. Years ago this would have been a lit up thread.
          Not only split but both go to overtime. UND on Friday was a minute away from getting a sweep but the gophs tie it up and win it 45 seconds into overtime
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

This dumb move by Pitlick helped start the comeback for UND on Saturday as they scored 3 unanswered goals to take a 4-2 lead and eventually win in overtime on Sendens game winner

https://youtu.be/q_PStw0gcpM
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I have to apologize to my NoDak friends and relatives. I can't believe he, & the editor, screwed this up!

https://247sports.com/college/arizon...oen-196041065/

We need someone like Brad Schlossman reporting......hey, I'll forward his name!

Comment

This team currently has no identity. 27th in the pairwise. Fans calling for Berrys head. It’s ugly right now
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

NCHC suspends North Dakota’s Ness one game for head contact penalty Dec. 31 against U.S. NTDP Under-18 Team

SERIOUSLY!!! It’s a flippin EXHIBITION game ….like over 40 league….unbelievable

Comment

And the season continues.

Comment

Working...
                    X