Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Men's Hockey 2022 Off Season Thread- Goodbye Lake Whitt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down in Springfield tonight at the Calder Cup Finals. Let's see if Andrew Poturalski and Co. can finish this off tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
      Down in Springfield tonight at the Calder Cup Finals. Let's see if Andrew Poturalski and Co. can finish this off tonight.
      YESSSSS 4 zip! 2 goals! That's his second Calder Cup win. Curious to see if he gets MVP. Way to go Andrew and Wolves! The game featured many ECAC and Hockey East former players in Matthew Peca, Sam Anas, CJ Smith, Jack Drury, Alex Lyon, Steve Santini to name a few.
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Another great season.

Comment

• What, no love for the 'Coast's Kelly Cup playoffs here?!? It's more UNH's level, let's be honest ...

2022 Kelly Cup Playoffs (echl.com)
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything about out of conference opponents for the upcoming season?

Comment

• Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
              Has anyone heard anything about out of conference opponents for the upcoming season?
              Following this - I only have 4 of them for now:
              Arizona State 12/9-10
              union 12/30-31

Remaining 6 I'd guess:
              st Lawrence/Clarkson
              Harvard
              Holy cross
              1 more series .... Long Island?? Big ten team??

Comment

• Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
                Has anyone heard anything about out of conference opponents for the upcoming season?
                vs. Army Friday Oct 21
                @Holy Cross Saturday November 26
                vs. Sacred Heart Sunday January 8

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

vs. Army Friday Oct 21
                  @Holy Cross Saturday November 26
                  vs. Sacred Heart Sunday January 8
                  Wow, powerhouses of the Atlantic Conference. It's like the last days of Umile, desperately scouring the sixth most powerful conference for potential wins.
                  The Souza record:
                  15-16 10th place
                  16-17 10th place
                  17-18 11th place
                  18-19 8th place
                  19-20 9th place
                  20-21 10th place
                  21-22 9th place
                  22-23 10th place

Comment

• The women have a game with St A's. Are the men far behind with a home and home with the vaunted hockey powerhouse from Goffstown? Maybe Chuck finally gets to see the Granite Cup come to life starring UNH, St A's, Keene St and Oyster River ..... Live from the Dover Ice Arena!

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post

Wow, powerhouses of the Atlantic Conference. It's like the last days of Umile, desperately scouring the sixth most powerful conference for potential wins.
                      And...we don't do particularly well with these as I recall??? But it would be fun to go to the new 'ice palace' at Sacred Heart....
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• This matches what we assumed, that the usual AD contract runs through June 30th. I'd have thought UNH would have a successor announced by today.
                        Today marks the end of my 21 year tenure as AD at ⁦
                        @ProvidenceCol
                        ⁩. It’s been an honor and privilege to work with such great student athletes and coaches ⁦
                        @PCAthletics
                        ⁩. Thank you FRIARTOWN for being such great teammates. I will forever be a FRIAR. #gofriars

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                        On the AD front, I believe we heard Marty's contract expires at the end of June, so I would guess we will hear this week about a successor.
                        Last edited by NCAA watcher; 06-30-2022, 01:57 PM.
                        The Souza record:
                        15-16 10th place
                        16-17 10th place
                        17-18 11th place
                        18-19 8th place
                        19-20 9th place
                        20-21 10th place
                        21-22 9th place
                        22-23 10th place

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc

White smoke
                          Do tell....
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Hey Chuck just wondering if you watched Unrivaled and if so what your thoughts were.

I found it interesting and almost wish I had ESPN+ to watch the expanded edition.
                            UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                              Hey Chuck just wondering if you watched Unrivaled and if so what your thoughts were.

I found it interesting and almost wish I had ESPN+ to watch the expanded edition.
                              The author of the book is actually from New Hampshire and as much as I enjoyed the doco the book is better. Hopefully they make a part two.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Got my your money is due next week for season tickets. Had no idea it was due soon but so nice of UNH to give us an extra week. You know what would be nice? Maybe some updates on construction. Season ticket holder look at what’s going on. Anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X