Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very odd Dubinsky would pass on being the #1 center. We’re going to be thin down the middle unless guys like muzzatti can step in as true freshman.

Comment

• Some options in the portal at forward jack perbix, Sasha teleguine Gabriel Seger for help down the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineers View Post
        Very odd Dubinsky would pass on being the #1 center. We’re going to be thin down the middle unless guys like muzzatti can step in as true freshman.
        I think he can, but it may take half a season.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 5 May 2022. There are 149 days until RPI's next game. There are 57 days until RPI has a new president.

This is based upon 1 October 2022 for the start of next season and 1 July 2022 for the end of @#$%^.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• It seems to me that we are in pretty good shape as far a the goaltending position goes.
            We have what appears to be a decent back line, but I don't know where our offense is going to come from.
            I guess that we will just have to wait and see.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
              It seems to me that we are in pretty good shape as far a the goaltending position goes.
              We have what appears to be a decent back line, but I don't know where our offense is going to come from.
              I guess that we will just have to wait and see.
              Sounds familiar. Ha
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Some options in the portal at forward jack perbix, Sasha teleguine Gabriel Seger for help down the middle.
                Doubtful on Seger as I don't see him leaving Union to head crosstown to RPI...but would love to be proven wrong !
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Anyone hearing word of a schedule release ? I believe it dropped around mid May last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Anyone hearing word of a schedule release ? I believe it dropped around mid May last year.
                    5/14/21
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

Doubtful on Seger as I don't see him leaving Union to head crosstown to RPI...but would love to be proven wrong !
                      Probably true, but we should take a shot. He was a Computer Engineering major at Union.

Comment

• I couldn't decide if this belongs here or the recruit thread. RPI 2023 recruit Jackson Kyrkostas is ranked #203 on the final NHL Central Scouting North American Skaters list for the NHL draft. I put it here because it may be of general interest. I am surprised that he is listed because of his size.
                        http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospect...year=2022&pg=5
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 05-05-2022, 02:49 PM.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          I couldn't decide if this belongs here or the recruit thread. RPI 2023 recruit Jackson Kyrkostas is ranked #203 on the final NHL Central Scouting North American Skaters list for the NHL draft. I put it here because it may be of general interest. I am surprised that he is listed because of his size.
                          http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospect...year=2022&pg=5
                          It's nice to finally have a recruit on that list :-)

Comment

• Today is 6 May 2022. There are 148 days until RPI's next game. There are 56 days (8 weeks) until RPI has a new president.

This is based upon 1 October 2022 for the start of next season and 1 July 2022 for the end of @#$%^.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I thought Kareem Al-azem would have made the final central scouting rankings. He was kimball unions best D-man most nights. Very good player

Comment

I thought Kareem Al-azem would have made the final central scouting rankings. He was kimball unions best D-man most nights. Very good player
                                He only had one point less than Ramsay who did make the list. Not that points are everything but maybe he was close?

Have you seen Alazem play? If so, what do you think? The scouting reports paint him as a big shutdown D man without much offensive upside, but his season at KUA seems to show that he does have offense

Comment

Working...
                                X