Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Dr. Schmidt's introductory message this morning to the RPI community he made sure to mention that he still has RPI-authored textbooks and his BRFO cowbell (which puts him ahead of me, I think my cowbell was lost when my elderly parents' house was cleaned out). I'll take those as messages to the alumni that he remembers and cherishes RPI traditions. I'm hopeful.

Comment

• Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
      In Dr. Schmidt's introductory message this morning to the RPI community he made sure to mention that he still has RPI-authored textbooks and his BRFO cowbell (which puts him ahead of me, I think my cowbell was lost when my elderly parents' house was cleaned out). I'll take those as messages to the alumni that he remembers and cherishes RPI traditions. I'm hopeful.
      His message: https://president.rpi.edu/
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

In Dr. Schmidt's introductory message this morning to the RPI community he made sure to mention that he still has RPI-authored textbooks and his BRFO cowbell (which puts him ahead of me, I think my cowbell was lost when my elderly parents' house was cleaned out). I'll take those as messages to the alumni that he remembers and cherishes RPI traditions. I'm hopeful.
        As someone said before, he at least is aware of the existence of the hockey team, which is more than can be said of his predecessor

Comment

• Shirley who?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

i wonder if he still has his freshman beanie, or was that not al thing by that time?
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

i wonder if he still has his freshman beanie, or was that not al thing by that time?
              I still have mine. :-)
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

No beanies in the late '70s......

Comment

• Today is 2 July 2022. There are 91 days (13 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2022 for the start of next season.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Shirley who?
                    President Dr. Schmidt needs a poster in his office of "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I think that they disappeared a couple of years after I entered in 1964. They were still around in 1965, but I don't recall them after that. They were not around when I was in grad school starting in 1968.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        Hugh Jackman had a life in English musicals before he was Wolverine.
                        I used to think, "Who knew Wolverine could sing?"

Comment

• Originally posted by fr. joe View Post

Hugh Jackman had a life in English musicals before he was Wolverine.
                          I used to think, "Who knew Wolverine could sing?"
                          I didn't know that he went to Michigan. ;-)
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 3 July 2022. There are 90 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Will Smitty get a contract extension this week? The tyrant is gone

Comment

• Today is 4 July 2022. There are 89 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X