Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Engineers View Post
    Kudos to the whole coaching staff.
    From a guy that's never seen our recruits in anything other than highlight clips, I also offer my congratulations. I think we have some real talent coming our way. However, with most schools not having announced who will be enrolling this fall, I'm curious how these guys felt confident enough to rank classes. Also, how do you compare a solid one-and-done transfer with proven skills like Jake Johnson with a potential 4 year player like Strom?

Edit: From reading the Colgate thread they've also lost several top recruits. I wonder if that was factored in.
    Last edited by rpi82; 07-03-2022, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• I don't think that list is all that accurate. I just posted it because it was there. Neutral Zone also ranks classes, but IMHO their algorithm and data are both poor.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        FWIW, a ranking of incoming classes including transfers putting us as #36
        top 25 https://twitter.com/evanpace17/statu...92880500002816
        rest https://twitter.com/evanpace17/statu...14805000462337

We're #4 in ECAC (after Harvard, Clarkson and Colgate) which overall is quite poor.
        Anyone who has Quinnipiac that low doesn't know what they're talking about. They're bringing in some top-notch transfers

Comment

• Originally posted by rpi82 View Post

From a guy that's never seen our recruits in anything other than highlight clips, I also offer my congratulations. I think we have some real talent coming our way. However, with most schools not having announced who will be enrolling this fall, I'm curious how these guys felt confident enough to rank classes. Also, how do you compare a solid one-and-done transfer with proven skills like Jake Johnson with a potential 4 year player like Strom?

Edit: From reading the Colgate thread they've also lost several top recruits. I wonder if that was factored in.
          Doubtful he knows Colgate lost their best recruits

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post

Anyone who has Quinnipiac that low doesn't know what they're talking about. They're bringing in some top-notch transfers
            He's a UConn student. I would expect that. :-)
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Bentley and sacred heart have a better recruiting class then qpac, RPI, Cornell, Yale, Merrimack? Yeah ok…..

Comment

• Now in the directory
                Carson Cherepak BMGT
                Sutter Muzzatti BMGT
                Nick Strom BMGT

I believe that completes everyone expected to be in the recruiting class. Maybe we get an official announcement this week?

Comment

Now in the directory
                  Carson Cherepak BMGT
                  Sutter Muzzatti BMGT
                  Nick Strom BMGT

I believe that completes everyone expected to be in the recruiting class. Maybe we get an official announcement this week?
                  Aslanidis is missing, but that likely means that he was replaced by Cherepak, and we will have just three goalies as usual.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Aslanidis is missing, but that likely means that he was replaced by Cherepak, and we will have just three goalies as usual.
                    Oh yes I forgot to mention that when I didn't see him, but I saw Cherepak who just committed, I assumed he's the goalie we're losing. I'd be surprised if he shows up now.

Comment

• Cherepak recruit profile http://redarmy.union.rpi.edu/?p=572

Comment

• @BiggbyCoffeeAAA alum, Sutter Muzzatti led @theaustinbruins in scoring this past season, earning an NCAA Division I commitment!
                        https://twitter.com/NAPHL/status/1545090265106595841

However, he earned the commitment before this season.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Doubtful he knows Colgate lost their best recruits
                          He posted a link in this tweet to a spreadsheet with his data to a detailed spreadsheet. He seems to have done a lot of work, but there is much garbage in it. E.g., Babich (one of our top 4 recruits) and Fawkes are two of our incoming recruits in the Fall. It will be better if he updates the players when only who actually shows up in the rosters is included.

Direct link to spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1185908126.
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-13-2022, 03:54 AM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Seemingly confirmation of good 2022-23 destination for Al-Azem:

https://twitter.com/MarkDivver/statu...C42cTKlPgqAAAA

Comment

• Fawkes is still coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                                Fawkes is still coming?
                                No he got dropped awhile ago. Ralph was just saying that guy has him listed as coming in his rankings, so he doesn't have everything accurate

Comment

Working...
                                X