Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio State 2021-22 The fans are back but is the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, they had a better start, so at least they got that going for them. Need to come out tonight and win decisively.

Comment

This coming weekend, in my opinion, will be pretty defining. It's the kind of weekend where true championship teams take care of business and don't leave any points on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
        This coming weekend, in my opinion, will be pretty defining. It's the kind of weekend where true championship teams take care of business and don't leave any points on the ice.
        Yes Michigan State is really struggling losing 6 of 7 right now. This is a must 6 point weekend if they want to be a contender for the title. Having that last weekend of the season as the bye week really stinks they are going to have to win each series if they are going to win this title

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post

Yes Michigan State is really struggling losing 6 of 7 right now. This is a must 6 point weekend if they want to be a contender for the title. Having that last weekend of the season as the bye week really stinks they are going to have to win each series if they are going to win this title
          We're going to be sitting at home the last weekend of the year, so we need to really rack up some points the next three weekends......like 15. Then go into the last two against tsun and minny and at least get a split. Also, Gopher has only played 12 B1G games according to the standings that I just looked at. Do they have something that needs to be rescheduled? If it's against a bottom feeder, that could really give them an advantage down the stretch.

Comment

Got the sweep we needed to get and now need to take care of business next week in Rhythmic Slapping Valley. Michigan winning last night wasn't all that bad. We've got a five point lead on the Gophers, and that almost negates their having two more games than us down the stretch.

Our Bowling Green friend has to be laughing his *** off at Miami State's weekend in St. Cloud.

Comment

We're going to be sitting at home the last weekend of the year, so we need to really rack up some points the next three weekends......like 15. Then go into the last two against tsun and minny and at least get a split. Also, Gopher has only played 12 B1G games according to the standings that I just looked at. Do they have something that needs to be rescheduled? If it's against a bottom feeder, that could really give them an advantage down the stretch.
              Minnesota had their bye week already that is why they have 2 less games played than Ohio State. They took care of MSU this weekend I was there last night not the best game of the year but they won. They are now 11-1-2 in the last 14 games at Munn. This coming weekend scares me Penn State is a good team at home and Ohio State struggles sometimes there. 6 Point lead over Minnesota and 9 Point lead over ND who just had their bye week. They need to get a cushion over Michigan somehow before they play that last series. Michigan has a easier road with Wisconsin this week and Sparty next week.

Comment

Got the sweep we needed to get and now need to take care of business next week in Rhythmic Slapping Valley. Michigan winning last night wasn't all that bad. We've got a five point lead on the Gophers, and that almost negates their having two more games than us down the stretch.

Our Bowling Green friend has to be laughing his *** off at Miami State's weekend in St. Cloud.
                The schadenfreude is thick this weekend.

Comment

Buckeyes can Clinch home ice with a sweep and 1 Wisconsin loss this weekend.

Comment

Buckeyes can Clinch home ice with a sweep and 1 Wisconsin loss this weekend.
                    I'll wait a week for that and hope for Cheese to sweep the surrender monkeys.

Comment

I'll wait a week for that and hope for Cheese to sweep the surrender monkeys.
                      I would agree with this statement

Comment

That game wasnt exactly how you want to play on the road. They tried to play at Penn State's pace all night long and it wasnt pretty. Now back in 2nd place with the Michigan win. Need to get the 3 points tomorrow.

Comment

That game wasnt exactly how you want to play on the road. They tried to play at Penn State's pace all night long and it wasnt pretty. Now back in 2nd place with the Michigan win. Need to get the 3 points tomorrow.
                          Amazed that it went to overtime. The pedsters outplayed us all three periods. Domers and Cheese failed to give us any help also. All in all, a pretty bad night salvaged only by the women's OT win over Minnesota.

Comment

Amazed that it went to overtime. The pedsters outplayed us all three periods. Domers and Cheese failed to give us any help also. All in all, a pretty bad night salvaged only by the women's OT win over Minnesota.
                            Tonight might be the most important game they will play all year as far as having a chance to win the title. They have to get 3 points tonight. Would be nice to get a win from ND too.

Comment

Tonight might be the most important game they will play all year as far as having a chance to win the title. They have to get 3 points tonight. Would be nice to get a win from ND too.
                              Need to put on the foil tonight and keep it on for next weekend. Really need some help from the domers tonight also. Minnesota is sitting pretty with two more games than us or tsun and three of their last four series against the bottom of the conference. I know tsun got hit pretty hard by the Olympics. Will the Gophers be missing much?

Have you heard anything on the arena front? That seems to have gone silent after COVID hit.

Comment

Need to put on the foil tonight and keep it on for next weekend. Really need some help from the domers tonight also. Minnesota is sitting pretty with two more games than us or tsun and three of their last four series against the bottom of the conference. I know tsun got hit pretty hard by the Olympics. Will the Gophers be missing much?

Have you heard anything on the arena front? That seems to have gone silent after COVID hit.
                                The Gophers lost 2 or 3 guys to the Olympics. I hate having that last weekend off with no chance to help its own cause. They really need to win the next 3 but cant do that if you dont win tonight. Minnesota hasnt been great on Saturdays and you know ND will come out hard after getting drilled last night. Yea i havent heard anything about a new arena the last two years. My question is if they have to play that first round and it goes to game 3 where will it be? Basketball plays Michigan that sunday afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X