Bottom Feeders 2021 ish... Yes. ish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Marty has passed on, but his replacement Nimbus is all in on reffing the East Regional. Unlike Marty, Nimbus still has all of his teeth (and claws, of course).
    All of us here at Bottom Feeders HQ send our sincere condolences to Marty's human family.

At the East regional, we will have those boys scoop Nimbus' litter box.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I have to think that the First Impression rose (sorry, my wife is a fan) goes to Yale this season. They've been shut out an impressive 4 times in their first 7 games, and have been outscored 25-9. In turn, they've been beaten by a team (Brown) whose only win is over them. 0 (yes zero) for 25 on the power play, good for 59th place. 58th in team offense, 46th in team defense. The only blemish I see is their 15th rated penalty kill, at 87.1%.

I almost feel bad for Vermont for losing to them...but couldn't happen to a nicer team. How's that jump to Hockey East working out?
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

We need to get cracking on the return of the NoWinS soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
          I have to think that the First Impression rose (sorry, my wife is a fan) goes to Yale this season. They've been shut out an impressive 4 times in their first 7 games, and have been outscored 25-9. In turn, they've been beaten by a team (Brown) whose only win is over them. 0 (yes zero) for 25 on the power play, good for 59th place. 58th in team offense, 46th in team defense. The only blemish I see is their 15th rated penalty kill, at 87.1%.

I almost feel bad for Vermont for losing to them...but couldn't happen to a nicer team. How's that jump to Hockey East working out?

Not anymore. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hockey View Post

Not anymore. Lol
            Yeah - real shame who broke that streak!
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

The Bottom Feeder subcommittee is happy to announce the bid of Gas City, Indiana as the host of the 2021 NoWinS tournament.

Gas City has offered the abandoned building (and current EPA brownfield cleanup site) formerly housing the Anchor Glass Company plant as the location for play. The Needham-Storey Funeral Home is in charge of housing and will serve as the title sponsor.

Comment

All teams will be traveling to Bottom Feeders events on 25 years old school buses without seats. Or heating. Or brakes. Or a transmission.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

The Bottom Feeders staff awaits the blessing of Miss Thundercat for the NoWinS tournament bid by Gas City, and also her invitations/punishments as the four invited teams.

Comment

Approved for Gas City.

Your four teams and a 16 team ranking will be revealed tonight.

I await my team's approval for the way these teams will be transported to all events.

Comment

This staffer is appalled at the high level of comfort to be provided for participating teams, but will acquiesce for the sake of advancing the process.

Comment

Without further delay, here are your invitees for the 2021 NoWinS Invitational:

1. St. Thomas
                        2. Alaska
                        3. Holy Cross
                        4. Wisconsin

Comment

The BFB Committee and Gas City, Indiana announce that the 2021 NoWinS Invitational will be held on December 26 with four consecutive games to begin at 2:30am local time at the EPA cleanup site located inside the Anchor Glass Company abandoned plant. The Needham-Storey Funeral Home will serve as the 'hospitality' location. The Committee looks forward to the arrival of the participants.

Comment

I am pleased to announce St. Alphonso's Catholic Church will be donating the coffee from the December 19th service to our little tournament.

Do we know if any local convenience stores are willing to donate old hot dogs and bean burritos?

Comment

The Mississinewa High School cafeteria is setting aside all unused food from this week, which will accommodate feeding three teams. The fourth team will be sent to the nearby Lucky Dog Boarding Kennel and will have to fight the dogs for their food.

Comment

I was informed the Needham-Storey Funeral Home has a cockroach problem, but agreed to postpone treatment until the 28th to accommodate our tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X