Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2021/2022 - Return of the Champions of October?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty good first period for UNH, ruined by a blown routine defensive assignment.

Which one of the assistants is in charge of the defensemen?

Got away with a 2-on-1 one minute, gave another away for the equalizer the next minute ...
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      Pretty good first period for UNH, ruined by a blown routine defensive assignment.

Which one of the assistants is in charge of the defensemen?

Got away with a 2-on-1 one minute, gave another away for the equalizer the next minute ...
      Coach G I believe. How about that Cafarelli kid?
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• As if Maine needed any help. We knock our own goaltender into the net, puck and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
          As if Maine needed any help. We knock our own goaltender into the net, puck and all.
          You hate to see it!

Comment

• Game is there for the taking ...

Comment

• Devlin gives the 'Cats a 3-2 lead early in the 3rd period.

New drinking game: drink whenever the announcer says "catch and release" ... :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                Devlin gives the 'Cats a 3-2 lead early in the 3rd period.

New drinking game: drink whenever the announcer says "catch and release" ... :-)
                Lol....Gagne...BEAUTIFUL

Comment

• That was a great RIP by Gagne

Comment

• How in holy he11 did UNH dig a pair of 4 goal holes to this UMaine team last night?

Two deeply flawed teams for sure, I guess it's not surprising they'll be splitting the weekend ...

Comment

• Originally posted by teez View Post
                      That was a great RIP by Gagne
                      Sure was a great first goal for him!

Comment

• Nice turn around UNH...bus ride won't be so long! Wow we get 3 PP goals for the first time in who knows...
                        Last edited by HockeyRef; 02-19-2022, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• UMO is not a world beater but a nice bounce back win at the Alfond house of horrors.
                          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                            UMO is not a world beater but a nice bounce back win at the Alfond house of horrors.
                            Hi there e....ya well we will take it. I think just the fact that we had a better outing counts no matter who it is. 3 games left wint be easy but will be interesting to see what they do with them...MC playing very well UML is always tough.

Liking what our younger group is doing...Cafarelli esp along with Huard. Gagne has shown alot of promise and was rewarded with that beauty of a snipe last night.

Like you said we will take the win out of the Alfond house of horrors!

If ya wanna read about it
                            Last edited by HockeyRef; 02-20-2022, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

Hi there e....ya well we will take it. I think just the fact that we had a better outing counts no matter who it is. 3 games left wint be easy but will be interesting to see what they do with them...MC playing very well UML is always tough.

Liking what our younger group is doing...Cafarelli esp along with Huard. Gagne has shown alot of promise and was rewarded with that beauty of a snipe last night.

Like you said we will take the win out of the Alfond house of horrors!

If ya wanna read about it
                              Hey Ref:-)

Agree it will be interesting to see how it all plays out with the remaining three games. I see a 1-1-1 in the cards!
                              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                                Hey Ref:-)

Agree it will be interesting to see how it all plays out with the remaining three games. I see a 1-1-1 in the cards!
                                I like your odds! Given the nature of our 'up and down' game prep that will take some consistent, ready to play from the 'get go'. That...is the task at hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X