Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2021/2022 - Return of the Champions of October?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
    Well, we have them where we want them again with a four-goal deficit.
    I mean it’s every hockey fans dream…Guess if you can’t laugh about it?
    Now it’s only 3
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• You thought you were watching The Twilight Zone? I'd say it was The Three Stooges
      UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Seriously that was the saddest thing I have seen in my tenure…. And I mean I feel bad for Fess on that. Here’s a chance when we could get back in this game potentially…And 3, 3 penalty killers for Maine without sticks Pete (UNH color guy) says. The one with a stick gets the puck and scores.

Comment

• Well this can’t get any worst right? Here hold my beer

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
            You thought you were watching The Twilight Zone? I'd say it was The Three Stooges
            Never have been a Stooges fan, but if I were, I'd probably be laughing. Instead, it's like this thing where you keep wandering down this same road searching for something that you never find. That...is the Twilight Zone. Honestly? I feel badly for the team. Now I know I'll catch flack on that. They are the ones skating, that's what my husband always says, but, where is the disconnect????

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

Never have been a Stooges fan, but if I were, I'd probably be laughing. Instead, it's like this thing where you keep wandering down this same road searching for something that you never find. That...is the Twilight Zone. Honestly? I feel badly for the team. Now I know I'll catch flack on that. They are the ones skating, that's what my husband always says, but, where is the disconnect????
              I thought you were going to say you felt like William Shatner's character in the "Nightmare at 30,000 Feet" episode.
              UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

They are the ones skating, that's what my husband always says, but, where is the disconnect????
                You have to look to the top, don’t you? Not able to get his teams up for a “big” game was always a criticism of Umile, looks like that trait was passed on to his successor.
                Last edited by d.gerry; 02-18-2022, 07:56 PM.
                GO BLUE!

Comment

I think we all know the answer to that

Comment

• I hope Dean Dean is watching, and is choking on his lobster bisque.

Thoroughly embarrassing. Hockey is broken, and it needs fixing ASAP.
                    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

I thought you were going to say you felt like William Shatner's character in the "Nightmare at 30,000 Feet" episode.
                      That's the best of the bunch IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
                        You have to look to the top, don't you? Not able to get his teams up for a “big” game was always a criticism of Umile, looks like that trait was passed on to his successor.
                        In fairness to Coach Umile, he at least got the program to real "big" games, not fake ones like this.

Comment

Yes...something like that! Scared me to death as a kid..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

In fairness to Coach Umile, he at least got the program to real "big" games, not fake ones like this.
                            Couldn’t agree more, hence the quotes. Umile was a post away from winning the biggest of the bigs! I guess it just illustrates the sorry state of this program that a game against the last place team in the league would be considered “big”.
                            GO BLUE!

Comment

• That recent January winning streak is looking like the mother of all mirages right now ...

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post

Couldn’t agree more, hence the quotes. Umile was a post away from winning the biggest of the bigs! I guess it just illustrates the sorry state of this program that a game against the last place team in the league would be considered “big”.
                                Hey, after tonight we won't be last anymore! Baby steps for both of us!

Comment

Working...
                                X