Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2021/2022 - Return of the Champions of October?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...what is that strange number on the score board hahaha....Liam Devlin...the new Kevin Goumas!
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Nice win tonight. Can someone with accurate info report on tonight's attendance?
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
        Nice win tonight. Can someone with accurate info report on tonight's attendance?
        I was a little trigger happy in saying how low it was going to be based on the looks at the start of the game. Box score says 3213. I would chop about 1000 off of that based on what I saw in house.

Comment

• Nice game for Hampstead NH’s Cam Gendron tonight. Multiple shots and his first goal of the year. Solid effort from the other NH guy Robinson too. I’d say about 2500 in attendance, no students on campus doesn’t help.
          GO BLUE!

Comment

• I would not argue that number but the smallest all year. A really fun game. Didn’t want to lose 2-0 and wondered if we could hold our 1-0 lead. The student end was definitely the tilted side, no mater who was shooting. Clark son appears to resemble us, good team speed and skill with no ability to score close in. They also seemed either rusty or intimidated by the ice size. Ref nailed it on Devlin. Great game, and great comparison. He will never be a 20 goal guy but close and fun to watch for sure.
            as noted a very short bench and player availability. Not sure we could get away with that in a HE game. But I feel that this team has not received enough recognition on the defensive side. No real standouts but a really solid core and perhaps the best 6 we have had in the past 5-8 years. They get it done and I don’t cringe went any pairing takes the ice. Unusual! You can’t win 6 or whatever games with a 1.5 goal average unless you are really solid on the back end. PK is outstanding too.

Comment

• Want to mention how well Colton Huard has played since coming in as a 'regular'. To quote CHC's Twitter post he's scored 2 goals, had 7 assists, and owns a team high +7 rating. A nice sniper from the point and he's playing decent defense. He and Devlin are coming into their own. Shout out to Cam Gendron as well thought he played a great game. Considering where we were at tonight given the players out the 'Cats played with decent intensity making it for a fun game to watch. Nice to see; big battles coming the rest of the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
                Will be lucky to see 1,500 in attendance tonight. #thankyoumarty

Club goaltender apparently isn't deserving to even have a nameplate on his jersey.
                Well, DB62, it was a pretty mad scramble on Friday just to make sure the game happened last night. Stuff kind of happened at the 11th hour so I think we can probably let the nameplate thing slide.
                Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post

Well, DB62, it was a pretty mad scramble on Friday just to make sure the game happened last night. Stuff kind of happened at the 11th hour so I think we can probably let the nameplate thing slide.
                  it was nice to see Souza put him in, now they guy can say he played in a D1 game, even if it was for only 25 seconds or so.
                  GO BLUE!

Comment

• Wildcatdc, is there aback story to share. It had to be a scramble, fortunate to have so many top 6, if you can say who is 3-6.
                    Also, does anyone know which coach has the defense and who has the PK? Thanks.

Comment

• Nice to see the scoring touch returning these last two games, albeit against lesser opposition.

Next weekend, home and away with BC, should tell if the recent output is a mirage or not ...
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
                        Wildcatdc, is there aback story to share. It had to be a scramble, fortunate to have so many top 6, if you can say who is 3-6.
                        Also, does anyone know which coach has the defense and who has the PK? Thanks.
                        I think Coach G has both the D and the PK...

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post

it was nice to see Souza put him in, now they guy can say he played in a D1 game, even if it was for only 25 seconds or so.
                          Was so cool seeing Mikey waving him in...he got a nice round of applause on his cover up too! I thought it was one of the best feel good fan moments I've had at the 'Whit! Wonder what was going on in his head when he got in net...! Kind of like those guys who are in the stands that come in and play in NHL games...you never know when you're gonna get the call!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            Nice to see the scoring touch returning these last two games, albeit against lesser opposition.

Next weekend, home and away with BC, should tell if the recent output is a mirage or not ...
                            I am going to miss these (going to NOLA) games but hope to watch on the flight home haha. I would love a split, we have played well v the Beagles in the past couple. Not kidding myself as I know how good they are and their goaltending has been as always excellent. Wonder if McBain will be back in the line up but not that it matters they are as usual, loaded. I think the guys will get up for the games and I wouldn't be looking past the 'Cats..

What color beads do you like Chuck I'll bring you back some....blue ones? ha! (insert smiley face and wink)

Comment

• He had the biggest shi…eatin grin the entire time. On the face off as his eyes where like saucers.
                              Thanks for confirmation on the D coach Ref. We usually play well against BC until the last 15 minutes of the third. Could even be ahead at that point only to lose big. We will need the Mike Robinson of late to suit up these nights.

Comment

• Quick history question. I was always under the impression that the last game played at Snively (double OT playoff win against BC) was the longest game played at Snively (not longest UNH game). Can any confirm or refute?
                                GO BLUE!

Comment

Working...
                                X