Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2021/2022 - Return of the Champions of October?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

So at this point, no one, not even their own school, is offering a live view of this game? Guess being number 1 in D1 isn't that important, but, hey, ratings...
    https://pac-12.com/mens-soccer/event...e-oregon-state

it seems you can stream at this link
    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• We pay a million dollars withDish and will get it on one of the many PAC 10 stations. One of the few times it might be worth it.
      we certainly had some happy Cats last night. Very happy for PE. Great goal!

Comment

• Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
        We pay a million dollars withDish and will get it on one of the many PAC 10 stations. One of the few times it might be worth it.
        we certainly had some happy Cats last night. Very happy for PE. Great goal!
        Looks like it’s Comcast/Xfinity to make it work for me. DIRECTV doesn’t have a partnership. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
          Looks like it's Comcast/Xfinity to make it work for me. DIRECTV doesn't have a partnership. Fingers crossed.
          Got in via Comcast/Xfinity. Sometimes the huge monthly bill is worth it. :-)

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• I have the stream up and running via the link on unhwildcats.com. I did have to authenticate via Xfinity to get it to work.

Comment

• Just my luck. Have EVERY sports package on my DC-based Xfinity, BUT DC-based Xfinity does NOT carry PAC-12 so I am out of luck.

Comment

• Commentator talked through the Anthem, but this IS Oregon, and on the Left Coast.

UNH looking not at all out of their depth, asking questions of a nervous OSU backline. UNH had a throw-in launched into the OSU six yard box, OSU 'keeper rooted to his line, something to watch ...

Comment

• And now I see we are already down 1-0.

Comment

• UNH with a second long throw, again the OSU 'keeper rooted to their line ... but ironically seconds later OSU hoofs it over the top on the counter, and it's the UNH 'keeper rooted to HIS line, and the OSU striker makes UNH pay. 9th minute, OSU 1 UNH 0 slightly against the run of play so far ...

Comment

• OSU's back line has given possession away quite easily a few times already. Something to watch ...

Comment

• Winner gets Clemson in the quarterfinals, I guess they beat Kentucky today

Comment

• Another long UNH throw, results in another scramble in the six yard box, UNH hits the crossbar, threat cleared, but OSU is looking very shaky at the back so far, and the long throws are blinking a bright red warning light, OSU hasn't cleanly dealt with one yet ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            Another long UNH throw, results in another scramble in the six yard box, UNH hits the crossbar, threat cleared, but OSU is looking very shaky at the back so far, and the long throws are blinking a bright red warning light, OSU hasn't cleanly dealt with one yet ...
                            How are we doing in the dropped ball department?? ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                              How are we doing in the dropped ball department?? ;-)
                              No dropped balls yet, 'dc. Snives will be highly disappointed. ;-)

UNH seems hesitant to pull their backline up, maybe they feel burned by the one goal coming over the top? But it's opening up midfield for more OSU possession they weren't enjoying earlier. Seeing OSU's shaky backline, I'd be pressing the crap out of them, carrying a high line, and UNH's 'keeper should be more alert for long balls over the top by playing more off his line.

OSU comes close to a second at the 30 minute mark. UNH has been back on its heels for the last 5 or so minutes after having the better of the overall play for the first 20 minutes or so ...

Comment

• UNH starting to press OSU's backline in the closing minutes of the first half. OSU again tries to go over the top on a long ball on the counter, but this time the UNH GK comes off his line.

UNH finishing the half on the front foot, but nothing to show for it (yet). Just noticed how short the OSU 'keeper is, might explain his reticence to come for the floated long throws/crosses ...

Comment

Working...
                                X