Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2021/2022 - Return of the Champions of October?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg...punches to the head? Am sitting right off the goal can't believe the cheap shots our players are throwing...not to mention being out skated all night. Harrumph.
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
      Man, this is not a particularly appealing game to watch.
      Nope...but I'm here for the UVM ambience. Seriously how ..just disappointing. Robinson has kept them in the game but he can only do so much.

Yep...disappointing to say the least.

Comment

• Those little kids playing between periods brining more intensity....
        UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Was just pointed out to me that UVM hasn't won a regulation home game all season?

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Was just pointed out to me that UVM hasn't won a regulation home game all season?
            Haven't won a regulation league game this season. All 3 Hockey East wins in OT.

FYI, entering tonight UNH had a 70 percent chance for home ice in first round of HE playoffs...
            Last edited by Felger; 02-11-2022, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• My original post about the game being unappealing was when it was 0-0.

I’m disgusted. Playing poorly is bad. Playing uninspired is bad. Playing poorly AND uninspired is unforgivable.
              Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post

Haven't won a regulation league game this season. All 3 Hockey East wins in OT.

FYI, entering tonight UNH had a 70 percent chance for home ice in first round of HE playoffs...
                With BC losing we just blew a decent chance to move ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                  However both BC and UNH are acting like neither wants that 8 seed. "You take it! No, we don't want it, you take it."
                  Groundhog Day

Comment

• Lack of preparation, lack of intensity, lack on in game changes, lack of passion. All unacceptable and shows it’s time for a change.

Comment

• Man, season 8 of The Great Umile Transition Master Plan is really losing the plot. Question is how many more seasons is this show going to run?

Comment

• So, are you guys used to watching them lose like this?

Because personally, it rips a little bit of my soul away from me every damn time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoStep93 View Post
                          So, are you guys used to watching them lose like this?

Because personally, it rips a little bit of my soul away from me every damn time.
                          Lose, yes... Lose when it doesn't even look like their collective hockey brain got off the bus, not as much... That was a brutal display of hockey and of give a damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post

Lose, yes... Lose when it doesn't even look like their collective hockey brain got off the bus, not as much... That was a brutal display of hockey and of give a damn.

Terribly disconcerting. I'd like to know who and what snuffed the small fire that had seemingly been lit beneath them just a few weeks ago. Tough to watch them continually fall flat on their faces. It's all old mumblings I know but - somethings gotta give.

Comment

• Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
                              Man, season 8 of The Great Umile Transition Master Plan is really losing the plot. Question is how many more seasons is this show going to run?
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

The phrase "jumping the shark" is used to argue that a creative outlet or work appears to be making a misguided attempt at generating new attention or publicity for something that is perceived once to have been widely popular, but is no longer.[1][2] The idiom that was coined in 1985 by Jon Hein in response to a 1977 episode from the fifth season of the American sitcom Happy Days, in which Fonzie (Henry Winkler) jumps over a shark while on water-skis.[3][4][5] The phrase is pejorative, and is most commonly used in reference to perceived unsuccessful gimmicks for promoting something, by critics who believe that a television show has strayed irretrievably from an older and better formula, that its writers have exhausted their focus, or that the series as a whole has declined in quality. Its usage subsequently broadened beyond its first use in television, indicating the moment when a brand, design, franchise, or creative effort's evolution declines, or when it changes notably in style into something unwelcome.

Comment

• Souza should be fired immediately. This is just unacceptable, but nobody in the UNH administration has any gonads, so nothing will change.
                                GO BLUE!

Comment

Working...
                                X