Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCeagle
    replied
    This team seems unable to focus the whole game without let downs or taking shifts or periods off.

Often my friend and I talk about the turnovers and gafes made by this team, the blind passes, turnovers, bad passes, over passing sometimes, lack of urgency on the PP, etc. They are what they are, a .500 team and going no where. JY was fumbling for words on the post game conference on the mistakes that keep happening again and again. Glaringly painful to watch and we're all going what's going to happen next when they have a lead and you know something bad is going to happen

But despite that I'm planning to drive up to. the Whit Friday

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    It happened to me the night Gionta put up 5 goals in one period against Maine. He had 4 and I figured with 10 seconds left he would not score again, but he did, with one second left and I was on my way to the boys room when I heard the roar. Damn

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
    After it was tied 4-4 I went to the bathroom and heard a roar
    that happens a lot, doesn’t it? ...

Leave a comment:

• Cross Check
    replied
    That was awful. Just awful. St. Ivany's turnover with less than a minute left after they tied it up was simply inexcusable, especially from an upperclassman. I'd say they are in trouble if McBain is out for an extended period of time, but I don't think this team is going anywhere either way.

Leave a comment:

• BCeagle
    replied
    After it was tied 4-4 I went to the bathroom and heard a roar

Thought BC scored but to my disappointment UConn scored when I came out

Alarming lack of focus on this team and the frequent turnovers are killing them this year

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Disappointing outcome, really lackluster second period and two of the goals are on defensemen. Moore waves his stick at the guy as he scores on the wrap around. St Ivany tries an indirect of the boards at the blue line with 40 seconds left , looses the puck and boom it is in the net. Maybe Dop should have gotten it but it was really a bad play by #3. This was after Giles make a great play to go in alone and score with 54 seconds left. The mo had swung back to our side but ...... The last 4 minutes of the game were wild, 1 penalty, 3 goals and lots of excitement. Uconn played a good game, in the end they were better. McBain did not dress either did Sternschein so the lines were scrambled but they need to be better for the full 60 minutes. January is going to be a difficult month and February is not looking so good either.

Leave a comment:

• theprofromdover
    replied
    Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
    Can you please send a link?

When I look it up, it says "This page does not exist." I always use bchockey.
    @bc_mhockey

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    I had 2 in Sec P(In honor of Steve)today but I can't take any chances even though I've had all 3 jabs.

Joe, Rockland's only 10 miles away so once they get brunch up and running we'll check them out.

Leave a comment:

• Boston22
    replied
    Can you please send a link?

When I look it up, it says "This page does not exist." I always use bchockey.

Leave a comment:

• theprofromdover
    replied
    Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
    What's going on with the BC men's hockey Twitter page? It no longer exists.
    I just went to it. It’s up. Plenty of stuff about Boldy’s goal last night.

Leave a comment:

• Boston22
    replied
    What's going on with the BC men's hockey Twitter page? It no longer exists.

Leave a comment:

• BCeagle
    replied
    Hopefully less people or fans show up and fans can space apart more

I am looking forward to watching the next game in person Saturday vs UConn (4 PM game FYI)

Leave a comment:

• Ryecheers
    replied
    [Omicron has the Trump card. The good news is they are climbing in the pairwise, now at 18. Should they put together a win streak they could lift their position significantly.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, you are correct, but there is no need to capitalize the type of card!

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    If and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas every day. Looking forward they have a tough January, UNH X 2 UML Providence X 2 ND away, then NU in round 1 of the Pot. Yikes. We will find out how good they are and how tough they are. I just hope they can play these games, Omicron has the Trump card. The good news is they are climbing in the pairwise, now at 18. Should they put together a win streak they could lift their position significantly.

Leave a comment:

• Cross Check
    replied
    Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
    So far the losses to Bentley, MC and Maine were games they were suppose to win
    And to just think if they had won those games how different we'd all be looking at this team/season as they'd be 13-2-3 with wins over Denver and Northeastern and a tie with Quinnipiac. Alas Mr. Hyde has showed up as often as Dr. Jekyll and they are where they are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X