Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Did this clinch playing UNH at home?
    Yes, UNH at BC on Thursday night

Leave a comment:

• theprofromdover
    replied
    Originally posted by split-n View Post
    copied from the bu thread:

"...what's with the legion of orange-jacketed security guys hobbling down the stairways at every time-out so they can stare at empty seats and bald eagles, then hobble back up the stairs when the puck is dropped. Really, is the pike's peak membership really that dangerous? I took in a game at conte before the covid curse and thought i had wandered into a gulag."

special request: Please have your guys do to #flagship this weekend what they did to the ratdogs on sunday.
    ok

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Back to back good wins...a chance for them to feel good at least. Did this clinch playing UNH at home?

Leave a comment:

• Split-N
    replied
    Copied from the BU thread:

"...what's with the legion of orange-jacketed security guys hobbling down the stairways at every time-out so they can stare at empty seats and bald eagles, then hobble back up the stairs when the puck is dropped. Really, is the Pike's Peak membership really that dangerous? I took in a game at Conte before the COVID curse and thought I had wandered into a gulag."

Special request: Please have your guys do to #Flagship this weekend what they did to the ratdogs on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• BCeagle
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Top 5 get a bye into single elimination QF round. On that topic, I hate the single elimination QF format they stuck with after last year.

The preliminary round is also single elimination but I am fine with that part of it.

6 v 11
    7 v 10
    8 v 9 (BC and UNH locked into this game just not sure who will be at home. UNH has tiebreak so BC needs to beat UMass and get some help from UML. I think this game will end up in Durham)
    plus head to head during the season BC dropped both games to them

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Running the table ? very low probability, making to the Garden, I think that is 50-50. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out for this team.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalton212 View Post
    Don't be surprised if BC runs the table.
    I'm sorry, what? They are helped by the single elimination QF round if they are fortunate enough to beat UNH and I don't think anyone will want to play a McBain/McLaughlin led team but I just have no faith in Dop stringing games together.

Leave a comment:

• Dalton212
    replied
    Don't be surprised if BC runs the table.

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Expecting to see UNH at Conte next week. A split with UMASS would be great and UML is not going to lose twice to UNH.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
    Didn't realize everyone qualified, thought only the top 8 teams played.
    So with 11 teams, is VT out ???? Top four get byes ???
    Top 5 get a bye into single elimination QF round. On that topic, I hate the single elimination QF format they stuck with after last year.

The preliminary round is also single elimination but I am fine with that part of it.

6 v 11
    7 v 10
    8 v 9 (BC and UNH locked into this game just not sure who will be at home. UNH has tiebreak so BC needs to beat UMass and get some help from UML. I think this game will end up in Durham)

Leave a comment:

• BCeagle
    replied
    Didn't realize everyone qualified, thought only the top 8 teams played.
    So with 11 teams, is VT out ???? Top four get byes ???

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
    Posma has disappeared, is he hurt.
    Yes. Can't remember how long he was supposed to be out but he did get hurt.

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Posma has disappeared, is he hurt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X