X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCeagle
    replied
    Originally posted by PullTheGoalie View Post
    Question: Does the Regular Season Champ get an NCAA auto bid?
    Found the answer. No.
    A tournament win in HE is an auto even if you have a losing record

Leave a comment:

• Split-N
    replied
    Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post

How was that?
    You're a very nice man, sir. I'll send you a picture of the trophy.

Leave a comment:

• paulfb
    replied
    Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
    Thank you BC! Your help in defeating UMASS not once but 2x this weekend paved the way for my Huskies to take the regular season crown and a 24 win season.
    Congrats to the Huskies.

Leave a comment:

• eaglekeeper
    replied
    Terrific win on the road. First sweep of the season and the longest winning streak of the season. 4 more to some hardware!

Go Eagles!

Leave a comment:

• PullTheGoalie
    replied
    Question: Does the Regular Season Champ get an NCAA auto bid?
    Found the answer. No.
    Last edited by PullTheGoalie; 03-05-2022, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied
    Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
    Thank you BC! Your help in defeating UMASS not once but 2x this weekend paved the way for my Huskies to take the regular season crown and a 24 win season.
    What a night for the Huskies on both men's and women's side. Was hoping NU would get the 3 points and see Umass choke on it, couldn't believe it when they put it in with 9 seconds left.

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Heh, now they face a team in UNH that has been a giant pain in the *** for BC in recent years. But, I am coming around to the idea that it would not stun me if BC makes it to the Garden. Not when you have McBain, McLaughlin and Giles leading the way.
    Giles honestly has to be pretty high on the all-underrated team of the Jerry York era. Harrold...Scuderi...Giles... Poor guy struggled to stay healthy until this year but he's a hell of a player with size. Tonight's goal really brought me back to the Yukon game at Conte. It was Giles with an absolutely sublime goal to get that game even and then they threw it away with a horrific turnover in front of the BC bench to blow that game. The season spiraled from there. Tonight's late regulation goal was a bit similar and nice to see him at least celebrate it with a win.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Heh, now they face a team in UNH that has been a giant pain in the *** for BC in recent years. But, I am coming around to the idea that it would not stun me if BC makes it to the Garden. Not when you have McBain, McLaughlin and Giles leading the way.
    BC is peaking at the right time. Easy victory for the Eagles Wednesday night.

Congrats on the UMass sweep. :-)

Leave a comment:

• RossiRules
    replied

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalton212 View Post
    BC keeps rolling!

Leave a comment:

• Dalton212
    replied
    BC keeps rolling!

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied
    There once was a team from Amherst
    Their fanbase is, without doubt, the worst
    Their hockey team still sucks
    Future employment? At Starbucks
    This weekend they choked away first

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Winning 4 out of last six against the top teams in the conference. It was hair on fire hockey in the defensive zone for BC, not sure how many saves Dop made but the ice was tipped to Umass for most of the second and third period. Dop was stellar once again and the big guys McBain and Giles terrific. Umass is clearly a very good team but they took a big hit on the pairwise this week end. Now is is one and done so now is the time to put it together. I think JY passed the annual review with Kraft and he will probably get another year. They may lose their next game and overall the season has been a disappointment but these kids are easy to cheer on. Looking forward to Weds. I hope NU wins tonight and we get by UNH and then play NU. Shorter bus ride and a team we know well.
    Last edited by DNAEagle; 03-06-2022, 09:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• theprofromdover
    replied
    Originally posted by Split-N View Post

TY. And please, sir; I want one more!
    How was that?

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Whew good game, they came back after Umass scored first. 6-5 scored but time had expired by about a second. Kuntar was terrific. Mcbain scores on a tip. NIce PP goal. They have home ice against UNH next Weds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X