No announcement yet.

Boston College hockey 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McBain DNP in the last 3 games versus NU.

BC 3
    NU 2

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Same for Levi though. If he's on his game I think NU squeaks out a 2-1 win. Unnecessary offensive zone penalties let UNH back into the game. Can't have that tonight.

Comment

• No St. Ivany...that's a huge loss

Comment

• Took a big hit in the UNH game. He wobbled off the ice but then came back and played the rest of the game. Warren and Helleson get extra minutes. Wells and Andres name to step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
            Took a big hit in the UNH game. He wobbled off the ice but then came back and played the rest of the game. Warren and Helleson get extra minutes. Wells and Andres name to step up.
            This is bad.

St. Ivany +8.

Wells -3. Andres -7.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• That top 4 will get a lot of time. With the TV timeouts it will be interesting to see how much time that 3rd pair gets.

Comment

• McBain not out there for last shift? Gotta be kidding me.

Comment

• Posma getting McBain's spot on top line. All uphill from here.

Comment

• Killer turnover by Giles and that should do it

Comment

• Some good fight at the end of the season but overall just not good enough this year. Should have been better.

Comment

• Looks like the top 4 seeds at the Garden. I am going with Umass as the winner, they are an experienced team that plays hard and makes you earn everything. Probably only 2 teams from HE in the NCAA's. This season has been a disappointment, they should some resolve in the last month but in order to make noise they need more than one line. Second line came on in the last few games but just not enough scoring. New season starts in 6 months. Can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Killer turnover by Giles and that should do it
                          Turnover up high there is a killer for sure and it looked like they had numbers on the counter-attack but really just a terrible bounce to have that hop over his stick.

That 3rd goal, meanwhile, was a defensive abomination on a lob play to a single NU player who was covered with 2 defensemen back, and well(s)...

I don't know what the future holds. I'm sure recruiting is "good" or "great" or "top class in the country" as it has been the past decade that has given us several squads that were close to or at the bottom of the list of worst BC teams since the mid-90s.

Let's see who signs pro contracts and/or transfers.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Give Warren the C next year

Comment

• Impressive 3rd period, came very close to tying it up.

Comment

• Helleson signs with Anaheim.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X