Boston College hockey 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post

Hopefully we won't die driving our car. George is probably chatting with our Steve (BC fan who passed away) now up there.
    good time to put this here...........i am FB friends with one of Steve's daughters, Shannon, and have kept in contact. Shannon has opened up a restaurant in Rockland (Steve was from Hanover) called Stevie G's, appropriately enough......Named after her baby daughter, Stevie who was named after Steve of course. Unfortunately Steve had passed before he got to see his grandaughter but i know he is enjoying her from upstairs. For those in the area you might want to give it a try and let Shannon know how you knew Steve. She knows all about us nuts here on "the blog" as we used to say. Happy New Year to all!

Comment

So far the losses to Bentley, MC and Maine were games they were suppose to win
      And to just think if they had won those games how different we'd all be looking at this team/season as they'd be 13-2-3 with wins over Denver and Northeastern and a tie with Quinnipiac. Alas Mr. Hyde has showed up as often as Dr. Jekyll and they are where they are.
      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
      BC - 12
      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• If and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas every day. Looking forward they have a tough January, UNH X 2 UML Providence X 2 ND away, then NU in round 1 of the Pot. Yikes. We will find out how good they are and how tough they are. I just hope they can play these games, Omicron has the Trump card. The good news is they are climbing in the pairwise, now at 18. Should they put together a win streak they could lift their position significantly.

Comment

• [Omicron has the Trump card. The good news is they are climbing in the pairwise, now at 18. Should they put together a win streak they could lift their position significantly.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, you are correct, but there is no need to capitalize the type of card!

Comment

• Hopefully less people or fans show up and fans can space apart more

I am looking forward to watching the next game in person Saturday vs UConn (4 PM game FYI)
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• What's going on with the BC men's hockey Twitter page? It no longer exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                What's going on with the BC men's hockey Twitter page? It no longer exists.
                I just went to it. It’s up. Plenty of stuff about Boldy’s goal last night.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Can you please send a link?

When I look it up, it says "This page does not exist." I always use bchockey.

Comment

• I had 2 in Sec P(In honor of Steve)today but I can't take any chances even though I've had all 3 jabs.

Joe, Rockland's only 10 miles away so once they get brunch up and running we'll check them out.
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                      Can you please send a link?

When I look it up, it says "This page does not exist." I always use bchockey.
                      @bc_mhockey
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Disappointing outcome, really lackluster second period and two of the goals are on defensemen. Moore waves his stick at the guy as he scores on the wrap around. St Ivany tries an indirect of the boards at the blue line with 40 seconds left , looses the puck and boom it is in the net. Maybe Dop should have gotten it but it was really a bad play by #3. This was after Giles make a great play to go in alone and score with 54 seconds left. The mo had swung back to our side but ...... The last 4 minutes of the game were wild, 1 penalty, 3 goals and lots of excitement. Uconn played a good game, in the end they were better. McBain did not dress either did Sternschein so the lines were scrambled but they need to be better for the full 60 minutes. January is going to be a difficult month and February is not looking so good either.

Comment

• After it was tied 4-4 I went to the bathroom and heard a roar

Thought BC scored but to my disappointment UConn scored when I came out

Alarming lack of focus on this team and the frequent turnovers are killing them this year
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• That was awful. Just awful. St. Ivany's turnover with less than a minute left after they tied it up was simply inexcusable, especially from an upperclassman. I'd say they are in trouble if McBain is out for an extended period of time, but I don't think this team is going anywhere either way.
                            The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                            BC - 12
                            BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

After it was tied 4-4 I went to the bathroom and heard a roar
                              that happens a lot, doesn’t it? ...
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• It happened to me the night Gionta put up 5 goals in one period against Maine. He had 4 and I figured with 10 seconds left he would not score again, but he did, with one second left and I was on my way to the boys room when I heard the roar. Damn

Comment

Working...
                                X