No announcement yet.

Boston College hockey 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know what to think but hopefully BC gets back on track Friday and Saturday

CC and DU will not be overlooked after this 6-2 thumping by Bentley
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post

Yeah, like Sacred Heart...
      Dude, only time a weaker opponent hits the ice at our end of comm ave is when the jv team gets to play the varsity!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

You were supposed to be, no? At least that's what Lemonade was spewing coming into this year. I think BU was also picked ahead of BC in Hockey East this year. With Minnesota State being Hockey East's daddy early on this year and teams like St. Cloud and Michigan right up there...gonna be interesting to see who emerges as Hockey East's best chance. Right now I would lean towards no chance at all.
        BU is better than BC. BU was missing about 5 starters due to injury and gave up a goal with 30 seconds left vs a decent Sacred Heart team. Thats not getting thumped by Bentley. Sorry but it isn't. This year will be very interesting since all teams essentially brought back their entire teams. Some teams will be full of 25 year olds. Parity will be at an all time high. Its like only 5 weeks in an what is there only 3 teams that have an unbeaten record in polls? Very fine line from winning and losing every game no matter who the opponent is.

Comment

Sorry but you told us not playing was a huge edge. Those are the rules. Bentley had Friday night off. BC did not. Facts only.

I do enjoy the immediate need to declare BU better than BC like you did all of last year. Die on that hill!

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
            Don't know what to think but hopefully BC gets back on track Friday and Saturday

CC and DU will not be overlooked after this 6-2 thumping by Bentley
            Will be interesting to see if Dop starts both games. BC ended up outshooting Bentley but Wilder gave up 5 in the 3rd. Maybe that's enough for Dop to secure #1 duty. I will be there Friday. Hopefully another good crowd.

Comment

I have a bold strategy to try...stop taking major penalties. I think it increases your chance of winning.

Comment

Hahaha I will say that call on Hreschuk is LAUGHABLE

Comment

This team is dumb af. They make the football team look disciplined.
                  Originally posted by reBlur
                  the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                    This team is dumb af. They make the football team look disciplined.
                    Guy trucks your goalie and a freshman retaliates with a couple love taps. Has never been a major before and never should be.

Comment

Positive: on the rare occasion when not killing a 5 min major BC has exploited CC with speed down the wing

Negative: the finishing product after that leads a lot to be desired

Comment

Another positive: very nice to see that we don't have Mask Nazis patrolling the crowd

Comment

I bet they're just dying to wave this off

Comment

Hoooooooo boy. This team is terrible; could be the worst BC team in 30-40 years.

Denver tomorrow. Good luck with that one.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Shots 42-18

Two majors and a penalty shot against

Not a single penalty on CC

Seen a lot but that was an all timer!

Comment

Jon Rish said they were "stunned" for the second straight game. No, they're just a bad team.

Comment

Working...
                                X