No announcement yet.

Boston College hockey 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nesterenko and Ambrosino are the two that will make ordinary defenses pay. They are bigger and stronger and playing with great confidence. They need to stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

+2 Hope both you guys are well. Go Eagles!
      Livin' the life Joe, livin' the life. ;^)
      Kids are fine, grandkids are fine. Thinking about retiring at the end of 2022. Hope you and yours are doing well.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I was at the QU game and thought QU carried the play for long stretches. BC did create some good chances by being aggressive on the forecheck. Argentina looked very good against HC and I like the physical game that Posma brings. He was all over the ice against QU.

This BC team could very well peak in March and April. It’s a long season and they are strong in goal giving JY plenty of time to develop team chemistry.

Go Eagles!

Comment

After the 1st period, I thought BC called off the dogs in my opinion and just settled for a 5-1 win

Then I literally slept thru parts of the 2nd period as it became humdrum

If that's the case I understand JY idea is not to run it up

During warmups that was the first thing I noticed, their size compared to other years

That said, I think the defense may be better this year and hopefully win a lot of close wins and the offense may not be as good as last season with all those high end forwards gone
          Last edited by BCeagle; 10-12-2021, 12:59 AM.
          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Ah eaglekeeper is back, all is well with BC hockey. They will be in the mix at the end, when the Freshmen get to the second half of the season they will become more formidable. Need solid goal tending down the stretch.

Comment

Has anyone received their electronic season tickets yet ?

It's getting close to Friday and I haven't received anything from BC in the email.

Personally I prefer paper tickets than etickets
              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

By email with a QR code that can be read from your phone. I think we have entered a new era. May serve virtual beer at the games. Don't for get to bring your vax card or a - PCR test within the last 72 hours.

Comment

Is crowdpass being used or was that only for football? I didn't need my vax card for that game. I uploaded to crowdpass a couple days before and then once it got approved I got a QR code to show attendant. At that point I had to show my license to match it up with the crowdpass screenshot showing my name.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                    Has anyone received their electronic season tickets yet ?

It's getting close to Friday and I haven't received anything from BC in the email.

Personally I prefer paper tickets than etickets
                    They did this to us up the road as well. We got a “season card” and ability to use e-tickets.

Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I agree… I liked receiving the sheet of tickets at the beginning of the year.

Comment

Some absolutely frightening play in the defensive zone

Comment

Strong finish to the game but too many penalties. Makes it that much more difficult on you. Giles could have had 4. Too loose defensively to start the 3rd but take the win and move on. Imagine Wilder gets the start tomorrow.

Comment

I stand by my comment that Dop is our #1.

These guys were absolutely loving playing in front of fans again.

McLaughlin... climbing my all-time great player list.

McBain is a beast. Sternschein looked good at times and his subtle pass to Warren on the first goal is a very nice play.

Refs were horrific as always. The only one they got right was via replay on the big goal to take the lead in the 3rd.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                            I stand by my comment that Dop is our #1.

These guys were absolutely loving playing in front of fans again.

McLaughlin... climbing my all-time great player list.

McBain is a beast. Sternschein looked good at times and his subtle pass to Warren on the first goal is a very nice play.

Refs were horrific as always. The only one they got right was via replay on the big goal to take the lead in the 3rd.
                            Oh ya I think Dop is the #1 as well. I just think since they're playing a "weaker" opponent tomorrow Wilder gets in there like he did against HC. We'll see. No game for Bentley tonight. You don't typically see that.

Comment

I then tuned into the last couple minutes of BU-Sacred Heart...

It's been a good night

Comment

The Eagles were in the house last night, in the stands and on the ice. The kids were jacked up playing to a crowd. Lots of good stuff, agree t0o many penalties, Posma made a real bonehead penalty at the end. I did not see the slew foot but the kid went down hard. Hansen reversed his call on the ice, I did not think we would see that, so it must have been a doubly good goal. Warren is a tremendous talent, however his aggressive play in the ozone led to an odd man rush and a goal. Dop was solid and a little lucky, NU is pretty good, they are going to win a lot of games. Great crowd, great atmosphere, college hockey is back at Kelly. Wonderful to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X