Boston College hockey 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BC/HE View Post

Good to see you are planning to come. Sections A and X are behind the visitors bench but I believe they are sold out. Section C is where the visiting team fans are usually assigned. If you get them through Quinnipiac they will likely be there. From BC mostly lower row seats are available so I suggest getting them as high up in that section as possible for better sightlines. Section D has plenty of seats as of now. BC does have a resale ticket section where lots of seats usually show up from season ticket holders so going through that you may get visitors bench area seats. BC uses Stub Hub. I believe Quinnipiac may also get some seats behind the bench too. If you show up before game time the food prices are automatically half of what is listed except for alcohol. After game time it goes to full price. Hopefully your more experienced team doesn't run it up on our young Eagles.
    Thanks!

What about mundane things like parking? What are the best options?
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
      Thanks!

What about mundane things like parking? What are the best options?
      Free parking on campus but only at the Commonwealth Garage which can be accessed from the St. Ignatius gate (From Commonweath Ave Rt 30 take Fr Herlihy Dr behind St Ignatius Church) or sneak in from the top using the Main Gate and taking an immediate left to top of the garage.

Comment

Free parking on campus but only at the Commonwealth Garage which can be accessed from the St. Ignatius gate (From Commonweath Ave Rt 30 take Fr Herlihy Dr behind St Ignatius Church) or sneak in from the top using the Main Gate and taking an immediate left to top of the garage.
        I like free! How early can I get there? Weather permitting we want together there between 2 & 3, walk around a bit, and grab something to eat before the game.
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        Northeast Regional:

Comment

I like free! How early can I get there? Weather permitting we want together there between 2 & 3, walk around a bit, and grab something to eat before the game.
          That I don't know the answer to, but I doubt you can park before 5pm as it is a Friday and school is in session. Perhaps on street parking will be available at that time. Maybe someone else can help out here.

Found this on athletics website:
          • Campus parking lots open for event attendees 1.5 hours prior to the start of the event.
          • The general public are asked to enter campus via the St. Ignatius Gate. Parking will be provided in the Commonwealth Ave. Garage, Robsham Lot and the Recreation Complex. Boston College Police Officers will direct fans to the nearest available parking location.
          • Parking is free of charge in the Commonwealth Ave. Garage for men's basketball and men's ice hockey events.
          Last edited by BC/HE; 09-14-2022, 04:27 PM.

Comment

That I don't know the answer to, but I doubt you can park before 5pm as it is a Friday and school is in session. Perhaps on street parking will be available at that time. Maybe someone else can help out here.

Found this on athletics website:
            • Campus parking lots open for event attendees 1.5 hours prior to the start of the event.
            • The general public are asked to enter campus via the St. Ignatius Gate. Parking will be provided in the Commonwealth Ave. Garage, Robsham Lot and the Recreation Complex. Boston College Police Officers will direct fans to the nearest available parking location.
            • Parking is free of charge in the Commonwealth Ave. Garage for men's basketball and men's ice hockey events.
            Thanks!

Time to order tickets!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Or you can just park on the street behind Conte Forum (not sure the name but someone on here will) and buy tickets at the window

Comment

you sure that top entrance/exit is open ? Been a couple years for me but they wouldnt even let me out that way after the game

Comment

• Seems that there's no classes on Friday 10/7 and the following week is fall break? Not sure if or how that affects parking, but we'll find somewhere to park earlier if need be.
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

you sure that top entrance/exit is open ? Been a couple years for me but they wouldnt even let me out that way after the game
                    I used it all the time last year. Just drove through the Main Gate and into the garage down to the fifth floor, used the walkway from there and took the elevator (4th floor in that building) down to the bookstore. Only place I know where 4=5. Perhaps you park on a lower level where they don't allow you to go up.

Comment

Seems that there's no classes on Friday 10/7 and the following week is fall break? Not sure if or how that affects parking, but we'll find somewhere to park earlier if need be.
                      Don't be deceived by the no classes as far as students being around as BC hosts Clemson in Football the next day. Perhaps they will allow entrance earlier because of no classes though. That should alleviate the street parking without the classes. The street mentioned before is Beacon Street.

Comment

Hey Joe!! Been awhile.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• A friend and I are thinking of driving to the Hart Center to watch BC in preseason exhibition. Hopefully BC can be a competitive team this season.
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

I used it all the time last year. Just drove through the Main Gate and into the garage down to the fifth floor, used the walkway from there and took the elevator (4th floor in that building) down to the bookstore. Only place I know where 4=5. Perhaps you park on a lower level where they don't allow you to go up.
                            that's exactly the way i used for years except when i had to stop for the men's room in Campanella in back of the store. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              Hey Joe!! Been awhile.
                              How the heck ahhhh ya Mike? hope all is well.

Comment

How the heck ahhhh ya Mike? hope all is well.
                                SoS. Livin' the life. Hope all is well with you too.

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X