X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sterlippo1
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    What's up Joe?! Been awhile. Hope all is well.
    hey Mike, doing ok down here is Savannah. Merry Christmas brother, hope all is well.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

::waves:: Hi sterlippo! Been a while since I’ve seen a post from you. Hope you’re doing well.

[obligatory flame post]BC sucks[/obligatory flame post]

Well, they don’t. Not really. At all. Sigh. This could be uncomfortable for me. Anyway. Please wear a mask while at the game.
    Hey Scarlet! Thanks for the shout out, Doing well, hope the same for you and Merry Christmas :-)

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    For once, BC will not be impacted by the WJC. The next 5 games are crucial before a trip to ND. Need to stack some Ws together against the upcoming opponents.

Leave a comment:

• eaglekeeper
    replied
    That is two very good third periods in a row. The best passing that led to goals of the entire season. I like the all freshman 4th line. BU’s first goal was a result of Dop dropping the puck something he has struggled this year with, but he played his best hockey after that goal. I was not at the game, but I was told there should have been a BU penalty which would have taken away that breakaway goal. #2 for BC gave up the 3rd BU goal by letting Kaufman get a clean shot.

Let’s see if they can put together a full game by March. If so, they can make a run.

Go Eagles!

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

missing the good old days when flaming ruled
    What's up Joe?! Been awhile. Hope all is well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X