Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNAEagle
    replied
    4-2 win with Wilder in goal, not sure where Dop is but he wasn't on the lines sheet. Win and move on, get another one tomorrow. Lots of uncertainty with the January schedule, could be a lot of cancellations.

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Sounds like he ended his shift and left it all at the game, he had a good run and went out doing the thing he loved.
    Last edited by DNAEagle; 12-26-2021, 09:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• eaglekeeper
    replied
    As we close out the year I want to remember a friend of mine who loved college hockey. George Porter was a Harvard season ticket holder, but also attended other college games and he was of course a Beanpot regular for many years. His last game was December 4th Dartmouth at Brown. George (85 years young) and his buddy (also 85 years young) drove to the game. George sitting in his seat during the game closed his eyes and passed away. George died doing what he loved to do. I will certainly miss George, but he died his way, no long term illness, no nursing home, not shut in at home, but at a hockey game. When my time comes, sign me up for the same exit!

Go Eagles!

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied
    Merry Christmas folks!

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    I think this season is going on pause, just a matter of time. Things are going to hell in a handbasket very rapidly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X