X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Originally posted by BC/HE View Post

Good to see you are planning to come. Sections A and X are behind the visitors bench but I believe they are sold out. Section C is where the visiting team fans are usually assigned. If you get them through Quinnipiac they will likely be there. From BC mostly lower row seats are available so I suggest getting them as high up in that section as possible for better sightlines. Section D has plenty of seats as of now. BC does have a resale ticket section where lots of seats usually show up from season ticket holders so going through that you may get visitors bench area seats. BC uses Stub Hub. I believe Quinnipiac may also get some seats behind the bench too. If you show up before game time the food prices are automatically half of what is listed except for alcohol. After game time it goes to full price. Hopefully your more experienced team doesn't run it up on our young Eagles.
    Thanks!

What about mundane things like parking? What are the best options?

Leave a comment:

• BC/HE
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    Thinking about coming to the Quinnipiac game on Oct 7th. Is there a visitors section or where is the visitors bench?
    Good to see you are planning to come. Sections A and X are behind the visitors bench but I believe they are sold out. Section C is where the visiting team fans are usually assigned. If you get them through Quinnipiac they will likely be there. From BC mostly lower row seats are available so I suggest getting them as high up in that section as possible for better sightlines. Section D has plenty of seats as of now. BC does have a resale ticket section where lots of seats usually show up from season ticket holders so going through that you may get visitors bench area seats. BC uses Stub Hub. I believe Quinnipiac may also get some seats behind the bench too. If you show up before game time the food prices are automatically half of what is listed except for alcohol. After game time it goes to full price. Hopefully your more experienced team doesn't run it up on our young Eagles.
    Last edited by BC/HE; 09-14-2022, 12:44 PM. Reason: Added resale option.

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Thinking about coming to the Quinnipiac game on Oct 7th. Is there a visitors section or where is the visitors bench?

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Non conference games are made in advance so not sure Brown had much input on this schedule. This will be BCs 3rd and 4th game at ASU where as ASU has only played a single game at Conte a few years ago. Maybe they like the trip to AZ.

Leave a comment:

• BC/HE
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Anyone know why BC plays so few home games? It’s a very bizarre schedule.
    Schedule: 2022-23 Men's Hockey Schedule - Boston College Athletics (bceagles.com) Of their 10 non-HEA games 3 are on neutral ice (2 Beanpot 1 Fenway) only 2 at home (Quinnipiac and Notre Dame) and 5 are away (2@Arizona State, @Brown, @Sacred Heart and a non-conference@Northeastern. Look for some of these to turn around and be at home next season. I know when York was at the helm he liked to play on the road in non-conference games. Either that influence still carried on through this year or Greg Brown is carrrying on with that tradition.

Leave a comment:

• hydrant
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    2 OOC home games and 5 away OOC. Plus, weird playing NU 4 times in regular season (1 is OOC). Could potentially play in beanpot as well. Northeastern has the same amount of home games. Plus, they (NU) also have almost 2 full months between home games, which has to be frustrating.
    Last edited by hydrant; 08-22-2022, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    That's two thus far, Shooter.

Leave a comment:

• sigx15
    replied
    Big recruiting win landing Stiga. Hagens is the next big target imo

https://twitter.com/BCHockeyBlogger/...WRrgNaL-MbcJ4g

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Maybe this was off the radar but BC got a commitment from the #1 overall pick in USHL draft, Matthew Frost. They have been lacking a bit in the USHL department so that is very encouraging.

Leave a comment:

• sigx15
    replied
    Monday will be an interesting day for Brown, we'll see if his recruiting chops have held up. A lot of scouts are saying this birth year could be at the same level of the '01 year with Boldy and Newhook. Last year they landed Ryan Leonard, Aram Minnetian, and Drew Fortescue on their first day of eligibility to commit to a school. This year I'm watching out for Cole Eiserman, Teddy Stiga, James Hagens, Macklin Celebrini, Sacha Boisvert, Christian Humphreys, John Whipple and Jack Parsons. It's more of a forward loaded class but Whipple is the best defenseman right now and improving fast. My guess is he lands with Minnesota. Hagens will have a year of college before his draft year so he'll be a hot commodity but his brother is committed to Harvard so chances are he ends up there. Celebrini's brother just committed to BU so he probably ends up there. Stiga and Eiserman are the 2 to probably watch out for

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Two months and the season starts anew. Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Schedules are done well in advance. I wouldn't pin this on Blake James. The scheduling guru in another thread thinks this could be the result of a series with Colorado College that was nixed. I am just curious to see how BC schedules going forward. Do they try to cut back on travel etc.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
    Not too pleased with the additional non conference game with Northeastern on Tuesday October 18. Sure it is a quality opponent but couldn't they come up with someone they play less often. Four regular season games with the possibility of a Beanpot game and the possibility of meeting again in the Hockey East playoffs and NCAA's could mean playing them up to 7 times this year.
    Congrats again on having Blake James as AD. You can guarantee this is a sign of things to come.

Leave a comment:

• BC/HE
    replied
    Not too pleased with the additional non conference game with Northeastern on Tuesday October 18. Sure it is a quality opponent but couldn't they come up with someone they play less often. Four regular season games with the possibility of a Beanpot game and the possibility of meeting again in the Hockey East playoffs and NCAA's could mean playing them up to 7 times this year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X