X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seacaptim
    replied
    Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
    Seacaptim, Jackson would be an excellent fit for you guys. He is one of the reasons we play you well. He is quick, has great hands, responsible defensively and with a better supporting cast he will be a bigger scorer. He will come closer to the 35/40 point level.
    Thank you. BC needs to return to these quicker type players who can ignite scoring. We have some promising freshmen like Gauthier, Jellvik, and Gasseau coming, and Jackson would be excellent veteran to complement a line. Hope York is talking with him.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    Marc McLaughlin is making his NHL debut with the Bruins tonight. I love to see a local kid get a shot with the hometown club.
    One game, one goal.

Leave a comment:

• After the Whistle
    replied
    Seacaptim, Jackson would be an excellent fit for you guys. He is one of the reasons we play you well. He is quick, has great hands, responsible defensively and with a better supporting cast he will be a bigger scorer. He will come closer to the 35/40 point level.

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied
    Marc McLaughlin is making his NHL debut with the Bruins tonight. I love to see a local kid get a shot with the hometown club.

Leave a comment:

• Seacaptim
    replied
    Nice catch. Eagles could also use his leadership as a Senior. Warren, St. Ivany (if returning) only seniors on the team. Maybe the UNH fans can add some color on Pierson. His line was buzzing against BC in games.

Leave a comment:

• doublerunner
    replied
    We have 6 forwards leaving and 5 freshman forward recruits. So there is room for a grad transfer.

Leave a comment:

• Seacaptim
    replied
    Would like to see UNH Jackson Pierson (31G/57a) at BC next season, but unsure if York has room. Eagles need playmakers.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    York should replace Ayers with Albie

Leave a comment:

• Thiessen'sBetter
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    NU picks up the scraps so to speak as Riley heads to NU. Glad he found a home. Their backup is transferring out probably because Levi is coming back. So Riley can back him up for a year.
    NU has a fairly highly rated goalie coming in 2023, Cameron Whitehead, so this is interesting. Maybe he gets in a few games, plays well, and then goes the Semp rout. Worried TJS is gonna wind up in Amherst.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    NU picks up the scraps so to speak as Riley heads to NU. Glad he found a home. Their backup is transferring out probably because Levi is coming back. So Riley can back him up for a year.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    I have said for a couple years that I don't think Riley will ever end up at BC

Leave a comment:

• Seacaptim
    replied
    Yes, he just missed the cutoff as he turned 21. (20 is cutoff for USHL etc.). In fairness to Wilder, the covid mania emerged that season/may have disrupted his plans.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    Originally posted by Seacaptim View Post
    Grant Riley appears to be odd man. Silverstein may or may not be at BC this Fall. My guess is that Wilder will depart to gain playing time in USHL/BCHL.. Could be Benson, Silverstein and Moffat next season or Benson, Wilder, Moffat. Makes no sense for Wilder to sit on the bench, as he is in the Bobby Orr camp, from what i have seen, and needs to play to improve. Benson looks like a better G than Dop but we shall see. Delay is not coming nor is Joyce. Swedish kid-Jellvik had a dynamite season in high level 20 yr old age Swedish league. Tremendous playmaker. Gauthier is tremendous player, and Gasseau blossomed offensively in USHL this past season. I sense St. Ivany is coming back, but just a hunch.. St. Ivany return would be huge for the Defense, as Eagles are young with only Warren, Hreschuk, Powell, and Alami returning. Gustaffson tremendous offensive player, and Leddy is a lockdown Defensive D man.
    Wilder is an overager so he's not going back to juniors. Perhaps the transfer portal. His mistake was coming to BC straight out of NE prep.

Leave a comment:

• Seacaptim
    replied
    Grant Riley appears to be odd man. Silverstein may or may not be at BC this Fall. My guess is that Wilder will depart to gain playing time in USHL/BCHL.. Could be Benson, Silverstein and Moffat next season or Benson, Wilder, Moffat. Makes no sense for Wilder to sit on the bench, as he is in the Bobby Orr camp, from what i have seen, and needs to play to improve. Benson looks like a better G than Dop but we shall see. Delay is not coming nor is Joyce. Swedish kid-Jellvik had a dynamite season in high level 20 yr old age Swedish league. Tremendous playmaker. Gauthier is tremendous player, and Gasseau blossomed offensively in USHL this past season. I sense St. Ivany is coming back, but just a hunch.. St. Ivany return would be huge for the Defense, as Eagles are young with only Warren, Hreschuk, Powell, and Alami returning. Gustaffson tremendous offensive player, and Leddy is a lockdown Defensive D man.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    The only thing that can change is the sport agreeing to an age restriction and that's never going to happen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X