No announcement yet.

LSSU Lakers 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lakers have a new commitment. Reagan Milburn, a forward currently playing for Vernon of the BCHL. His older brother Connor will be joining the Lakers next season. Reagan is 2, maybe 3, seasons away.

Comment

Jim Wiley, the first Laker player to play in the NHL, passed away December 26.
      https://www.sooleader.com/local-news...tcNe1MhrA3oQyM
      LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
        Jim Wiley, the first Laker player to play in the NHL, passed away December 26.
        https://www.sooleader.com/local-news...tcNe1MhrA3oQyM
        Really good skater and really good stick handler. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Comment

Gopher Puck Live is saying that Jacob Nordqvist entered the portal this past Tuesday. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
            Gopher Puck Live is saying that Jacob Nordqvist entered the portal this past Tuesday. Is that true?
            I don't know, but he's a Senior so I guess he could be looking to go somewhere as a grad transfer.

Comment

The Lakers have a mid-season roster addition. Jared Westcott, a forward transfer from Penn State. Playing his first game for the Lakers tonight.

Comment

Disappointing weekend. But give Michigan Tech credit, as they looked pretty good. Does anyone know why 2 coaches were missing from Saturdays game?

Comment

Former Laker, Anthony Nellis, will be playing in the ECHL All Star game tonight. NHL network 7:30 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by thepuck57 View Post
                    Disappointing weekend. But give Michigan Tech credit, as they looked pretty good. Does anyone know why 2 coaches were missing from Saturdays game?
                    The Lakers have really come out flat after the long holiday break. Both Tech and Bemidji have a lot of experience and played games while the Lakers were on break, and it showed. At least next season I think the Lakers will be in a holiday tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by SectionP View Post
                      Former Laker, Anthony Nellis, will be playing in the ECHL All Star game tonight. NHL network 7:30 pm.
                      I see that Anthony got a hat trick in the game. Way to go Anthony!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

The Lakers have really come out flat after the long holiday break. Both Tech and Bemidji have a lot of experience and played games while the Lakers were on break, and it showed. At least next season I think the Lakers will be in a holiday tournament.
                        Damon mentioned on one of the shows that they will play in the Milwaukee tournament next year

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post

Damon mentioned on one of the shows that they will play in the Milwaukee tournament next year
                          The other schools there will be Wisconsin, UMass and Clarkson.

Comment

Lakers host Michigan and I think travel to St. Lawrence next year as well. Any others that have possibly been mentioned?

Big games this weekend. Lakers just one point ahead of 7th place Ferris State but are also just six points back of 4th place Bowling Green.
                            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                              Lakers host Michigan and I think travel to St. Lawrence next year as well. Any others that have possibly been mentioned?

Big games this weekend. Lakers just one point ahead of 7th place Ferris State but are also just six points back of 4th place Bowling Green.
                              Not sure who the last non conference series would be against. I would think they owe a return trip to Union in the near future since the trip out there last year was cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post

Not sure who the last non conference series would be against. I would think they owe a return trip to Union in the near future since the trip out there last year was cancelled.
                                If they're going to St Lawrence next season, maybe they would go to Union the following season to avoid 2 long road trips to upstate NY in the same season. Or I guess they could do it in 1 trip next season and stay over for the week between series. But yes, they owe Union a return trip also.

Comment

Working...
                                X