Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 2021-2022: Which way are we going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palphen View Post
    Most importantly did anyone else notice that the Sal's stand has gone from serving their Huge double slice for $9 to selling a traditional single slice for $5? Love the Tsongas but concession prices have gotten sky high.
    What!?!

I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Lowell Sun article:
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.low...ver-hawks/amp/

Comment

Who's coming up to Portland at the Cross Insurance Arena on 11/27 for the 5 pm game vs. UMaine? Plenty of tickets left if you go to Ticketmaster you can view the available seats. Lots of bars/restaurants for pregame fun. I have been a UMaine fan ever since the program has been in existence, but my son graduated with his Masters from UMass Lowell last Spring (great school) and I would venture down to the Tsongas a couple of times per year to watch the Riverhawks play. So I am big Riverhawk fan too!

Comment

Originally posted by pmcdonald View Post
          Who's coming up to Portland at the Cross Insurance Arena on 11/27 for the 5 pm game vs. UMaine? Plenty of tickets left if you go to Ticketmaster you can view the available seats. Lots of bars/restaurants for pregame fun. I have been a UMaine fan ever since the program has been in existence, but my son graduated with his Masters from UMass Lowell last Spring (great school) and I would venture down to the Tsongas a couple of times per year to watch the Riverhawks play. So I am big Riverhawk fan too!
          I believe there's a large group going. I haven't quite decided yet though.
          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Didn't expect this team to be in third place at this point this year in Hockey East (and first in Points Per Game). The one part that's been bugging me is that Savory has allowed 1 goal in his last three starts. And he lost that game. If they can somehow get their offense to start finding the net more, this could become a really interesting season.
            Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
              Didn't expect this team to be in third place at this point this year in Hockey East (and first in Points Per Game). The one part that's been bugging me is that Savory has allowed 1 goal in his last three starts. And he lost that game. If they can somehow get their offense to start finding the net more, this could become a really interesting season.
              I was telling someone the same thing Monty. Goals have been hard to come by the past couple of games. It was nice to see some scoring from some other players in Maine (Wells, Brushett). Hopefully more players can start finding the net. They also need to get the PP going.

Only four games left before the break. Hopefully the team is healthy going into this weekend against UMA. Kaiser, Meehan and Engum didn't play in Maine. Engum, who has looked very good, has missed the last three games.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                Hopefully they spent all week working on their abysmal power play. And it seems like if Lee isn't scoring, no one is. Good test this weekend. Hoping for at least 4 points.

ps. Good luck to the Revs tonight. Going to be cold, make sure you're well lubed up for the match!

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                  ps. Good luck to the Revs tonight. Going to be cold, make sure you're well lubed up for the match!
                  Thanks. Got some good cold weather gear, and some beers. So I'm ready.
                  Monty

Comment

The injury bug has hit UMA.

Nathan Strauss @NathanPStrauss
                    Carvel says that UMass does not have enough bodies to fill out a full lineup. Ty Farmer and Linden Alger will both be skating as forwards, with no extra skater available.
                    Says he believes this team can still win games if the back end plays to their full potential.

Comment

• For the folks heading to Amherst Saturday night.

UMass Hockey @UMassHockey
                      Game Time Change. Saturday’s game, originally scheduled to begin at 8:00 p.m., will now have a 7:30 p.m. puck drop. Doors will open one hour prior at 6:30 p.m.

Comment

• Today's Lowell Sun article. Team effort boosting River Hawks – Lowell Sun

Comment

• Just moved here from South Jersey and looking forward to tonight's game. Will the game sellout?

Comment

• Originally posted by hobeydog View Post
                            Just moved here from South Jersey and looking forward to tonight's game. Will the game sellout?
                            Welcome. I highly doubt it will. Hopefully it will be a good sized crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post

Welcome. I highly doubt it will. Hopefully it will be a good sized crowd.
                              It's not a sellout (yet), but attendance should be over 5500. With walkup sales, it could become a sellout with Standing Room tickets being sold.
                              Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                              "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Thanks to both of you! I'm excited. This really is hockey heaven up here!

Comment

Working...
                                X