No announcement yet.

Union College: 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no offense ... we can't even get the puck out of our zone.
    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Against Maine, Union was outshot in the first period 19-3 and the game 52-13. That is disgusting. We still can't get the puck out of our zone. Somehow we managed a 1-1 tie but was outplayed by the last-place team in HE, which has not won a game in regulation and is rated 58 the pairwise. How bad is that? We are not improving game to game and will definitely be a bottom four team in the ECAC this year. Murphy is the only thing keeping us from having an utterly disastrous year.
      Last edited by Dutchman; 12-11-2021, 05:35 AM.
      DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
      DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Last game before the big break. Come on Dutchmen, pick up the pace.
        DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
        DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Nice win against St Lawrence. Both teams were fairly evenly matched. Murphy made the difference. In the pairwise, the bottom 8 teams in the ECAC are dragging down the league. There will be limited opportunity for the top 4 teams to move up given the generally weak league competition going forward. Even Atlantic Hockey has a better record against us. It will be interesting to see how many ECAC teams make the tournament.
          DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
          DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Any word on whether non-Union spectators will be allowed in for the Brown and Yale games? I noticed that an official announcement will be made tomorrow but I am wondering if there is any advance word.

Comment

Would seem premature given the current positivity rate in Schenectady County.

Comment

Per Ken Schott's twitter: [Union Athletics] announces that [Union Hockey] men's head coach Rick Bennett has been put on paid administrative leave as the College investigates an allegation that was received late Wednesday evening. Assistant coach John Ronan will run the team this weekend.
                RPI Pep Band
                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                  Per Ken Schott's twitter: [Union Athletics] announces that [Union Hockey] men's head coach Rick Bennett has been put on paid administrative leave as the College investigates an allegation that was received late Wednesday evening. Assistant coach John Ronan will run the team this weekend.
                  Mark Morris redux?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
                    Any word on whether non-Union spectators will be allowed in for the Brown and Yale games? I noticed that an official announcement will be made tomorrow but I am wondering if there is any advance word.
                    https://dailygazette.com/2022/01/19/...orting-events/
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Sorry to hear the Bennett news. I hope for the team's sake that they are able to get to the bottom of it quickly.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

A potential game-changer for Union:

https://unionathletics.com/news/2022...ncial-aid.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                          Sorry to hear the Bennett news. I hope for the team's sake that they are able to get to the bottom of it quickly.
                          Hoping for everyone's sake that there is nothing more to this than "The mean coach yelled at me."
                          "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post

Hoping for everyone's sake that there is nothing more to this than "The mean coach yelled at me."
                            The silence is deafening....

Comment

Congrats to Daniel Carr for his selection to Team Canada Men's Olympic squad.

Comment

Still no updates on Bennett ? It might be time for a milk carton campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X